This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
UTC+01:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +01:00. This time is used in:
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
|UTC offset time zone|
|Current time||13:01, 25 August 2019 UTC+01:00|
|• Central||15 degrees E|
|• Western border (nautical)||7.5 degrees E|
|• Eastern border (nautical)||22.5 degrees E|
|Date-time group (DTG)||A|
In ISO 8601 the associated time would be written as 2019-02-07T23:28:34+01:00.
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)Edit
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
- Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands)
- United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons