List of terrorist incidents in November 2017
This is a list of some of the terrorist, alleged terrorist or suspected terrorist incidents which took place in November 2017, including incidents by violent non-state actors for political, religious, or ideological motives.
- To be included, entries must be notable (have a stand-alone article) and described by a consensus of reliable sources as "terrorism".
- List entries must comply with the guidelines outlined in the manual of style under MOS:TERRORIST.
- Casualties figures in this list are the total casualties of the incident including immediate casualties and later casualties (such as people who succumbed to their wounds long after the attacks occurred).
- Casualties listed are the victims. Perpetrator casualties are listed separately (e.g. x (+y) indicate that x victims and y perpetrators were killed/injured).
- Casualty totals may be underestimated or unavailable due to a lack of information. A figure with a plus (+) sign indicates that at least that many people have died (e.g. 10+ indicates that at least 10 people have died) – the actual toll could be considerably higher. A figure with a plus (+) sign may also indicate that over that number of people are victims.
- If casualty figures are 20 or more, they will be shown in bold. In addition, figures for casualties more than 50 will also be underlined.
- Incidents are limited to one per location per day. If multiple attacks occur in the same place on the same day, they will be merged into a single incident.
- In addition to the guidelines above, the table also includes the following categories:
- 0 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 1–19 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 20–49 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 50–99 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 100+ people were killed/injured by the incident.
Total incidents: 2
|24||Bombing, Shootings||309+||128+||Bir al-Abed, Egypt||2017 Sinai attack: According to security sources, attackers put explosives around the mosque and set fire to them when the faithful came out after Friday prayers. Then they shot at the survivors.||Islamic State (suspected)||Sinai insurgency|
|24||Suicide bombing||2 (+1)||8||Peshawar, Pakistan||2017 Peshawar police vehicle attack: A motorcycle suicide bomber targeted a police vehicle of AIG Asharf Noor while he was travelling to work, Asharf Noor and his guard are killed and eight other police in the AIG's squad were injured||Lashkar-e-Islam (suspected)||War in North-West Pakistan|
- "Ägypten, Sinai-Halbinsel: Anschlag auf Moschee, Tote und Verletzte". bild.de (in German). Retrieved 2017-11-28.
- "Mehr als 300 Tote bei Bombenanschlag auf Moschee". krone.at (in German). Retrieved 2017-11-28.
- "Breaking: 184 killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian mosque; Update: 235; Update: "Horrible and cowardly" – Hot Air". hotair.com. Retrieved 2017-11-28.
- Press, Europa (2017-11-25). "El atentado del Sinaí fue perpetrado por hasta 30 milicianos que llevaban la bandera negra de Estado Islámico". europapress.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-11-28.
- "Death toll in Egypt mosque attack rises to 309". Anadolu Agency. Retrieved 2017-11-28.
- "Suicide attack kills senior police official in Peshawar". www.aljazeera.com.
- "Additional IG, gunman killed in Peshawar blast". samaa.tv.
- "AIG martyred in suicide blast targeting Peshawar police". Dawn. 2017-11-24.