List of most expensive buildings
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The inclusion or exclusion of items from this list or length of this list is disputed.
Note: A building is briefly defined as a structure with a roof and walls, standing more or less permanently in one place, such as a house or factory. Airports are excluded as their construction cost includes runways and systems, terminal buildings can still be included in the list.
- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/the-worlds-most-expensive-buildings/masjid-al-haram-mecca-saudi-arabia/. Missing or empty
- "ITER disputes DOE's cost estimate of fusion project". Physics Today. 2018. doi:10.1063/PT.6.2.20180416a.
- Wainwright, Oliver (23 October 2012). "Mecca's mega architecture casts shadow over hajj" – via The Guardian.
- "Olkiluoto 3:lle käyttölupa – vain ydinreaktorin lataus puuttuu".
- The 10 most expensive buildings in the world
- Wainwright, Oliver (15 November 2013). "All hail the mothership: Norman Foster's $5bn Apple HQ revealed". The Guardian.
- - Apple Campus 2 cost 5 billion Projects: Foster and Partners
- "Resorts World Sentosa: Singapore Buildings - e-architect". 20 July 2010.
- Cohen, Muhammad. "Wynn Opens Extravagant $4.2B Palace In Slumping Macau". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Arquitectonica". 25 October 2010.
- "One World Trade Center Will Cost $3.8 Billion, Making It The Most Expensive Building In The World". 31 January 2012 – via Huff Post.
- "https://www.svd.se/nya-karolinska-tio-miljarder-kronor-dyrare-att-bygga". Svenska Dagbladet. External link in
- eub2. "ECB's new building to cost more than expected, says official — EUbusiness.com - EU news, business and politics".
- Burj Dubai cost $1.5bn to build
- "Building Permits at Electric Avenue, McCarran, NV, 89434".
- "Singapore's $1.3 billion airport expansion is half botanical garden, half mega-mall". Fast Company. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2019-04-20.
- Parliament House, Canberra
- "Fennovoiman hinta noussut jo 6,5–7 miljardiin euroon". Maaseudun Tulevaisuus (in Finnish). Retrieved 2019-01-13.