|Kim Heartwell (CEO)|
Number of employees
Chief Executive Officers (Effective Date)Edit
Chapman Taylor and CallisonRTKL have submitted plans for the £1.4 billion redevelopment of Brent Cross Shopping Centre in North West London. CallisonRTKL designed the Four Seasons Residences in Beverly Grove, Los Angeles set for completion in 2019. Its 5th and Hill project at Pershing Square in Downtown L.A. features cantilevered, glass-bottomed swimming pools projecting from the building's envelope.
- Bhatt, Sanjay (20 October 2015). "Callison merges into another architecture firm, HQ shifts to Baltimore". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- "In its 75th year, CallisonRTKL Appoints Kim Heartwell as CEO, Harold Thompson as COO". 26 January 2021.
- "Kelly M. Farrell AIA Named President and CEO of CallisonRTKL". 6 May 2019.
- Arcadis Appoints Tim Neal as New CEO of Callisonrtkl GlobeNewswire/Nasdaq, 8 March 2017
- "RTKL names Lance Josal president and CEO | Building Design + Construction". 11 August 2010.
- TIM CLARK, ELLA BRAIDWOOD Chapman Taylor and Callison RTKL lodge plans for £1.4bn Brent Cross revamp Architects Journal, 24 MAY 2017
- Grant Prior, Race starts for first £15m Brent Cross infrastructure deal Construction Enquirer, 2017/05/25
- BIANCA BARRAGAN, Construction on Four Seasons condos in Beverly Grove underway this week: The development includes a $50-million penthouse Curbed, MAY 30, 2017
- ANTONIO PACHECO, CallisonRTKL proposes Jenga-shaped tower for Downtown L.A. The Architect's Newspaper, October 11, 2016