Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega
Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega (transl. Guddan, You Can't Do It!) is an Indian Hindi television series which aired from 3 September 2018 to 26 January 2021 on Zee TV, and is digitally available on the OTT platform ZEE5. Produced by Ved Raj for Shoonya Square Productions, the series starred Kanika Mann and Nishant Singh Malkani.
|Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega|
|Created by||Ved Raj Srivastava|
|Written by||Manasvi Arya|
|Screenplay by||Shweta Bhardwaj|
|Story by||Ved Raj|
Sudhir Kumar Singh
|Directed by||Vaibhav Singh|
|Creative director||Vidhi Tandon|
|Starring||Kanika Mann |
Nishant Singh Malkani
|Theme music composer||Puneet Dixit|
|Opening theme||Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||595|
|Cinematography||Shabir Nayak |
|Editors||Sanjay Singh |
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company||Shoonya Square Productions|
|Distributor||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||3 September 2018 –|
26 January 2021
|Related shows||Hitler Gari Pellam Thirumathi Hitler|
Guddan Gupta, a kind young woman in Indore, marries billionaire chef Akshat Jindal to save her step-sister's life. Guddan's mother died when she was young; she was raised by her father, Bhushan Gupta, and stepmother Kaushlya Gupta, who dislikes her. Guddan feels guilty for being unable to save her birth mother. Her stepmother criticizes her, saying "Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega!" Guddan's support system is Bhushan and her step-sister, Revati Gupta.
Widower Akshat Jindal lost his first wife, Antara, in a traumatic accident which drove him into a world of his own. An unemotional, no-nonsense person, he is a father figure to his three nephews (the children of his elder brother, Avinash Jindal) and their wives. They love and fear him.
Guddan marries Akshat; although she annoys him, he protects and supports her. She slowly develops self-confidence, and he begins to feel emotions he does not understand. Early in their marriage, Akshat thought that Guddan married him for his money; later, he begins to appreciate her innocence and kindness. During their wedding reception, he learns that Kaushlya deceitfully arranged their marriage. After realizing that he had misunderstood Guddan, Akshat begins to trust her and appreciates her care for his mother.
Police officer Vikram Rawat, Antara's elder brother, forced Guddan to stay with Akshat to collect evidence that Akshat killed Antara. Although Guddan hides her knowledge about Vikram's intentions from Akshat and the rest of the family, she defends Akshat when Vikram arrests him. Akshat learns that Guddan was staying at his house to gather evidence against him, and breaks her mangala sutra.
Akshat's younger brother, Angad Jindal, is mentally ill and was believed to be partially responsible for Antara's death. Akshat hides Angad from the police, and is annoyed when Guddan brings Angad back to Akshat's house.
The entire Jindal family celebrates Holi in Goa, Akshat tries to replace Guddan's mangala sutra; however, she wants him to do so when he accepts her with his heart and not from social pressure. After Angad stabs Akshat, Akshat accepts Guddan wholeheartedly as his wife.
Antara, thought to be dead, reappears and tries to destroy Akshat and Guddan's relationship; Guddan's faith in him is shaken. Angad is killed by Antara's henchmen. On Akshat and Guddan's honeymoon (arranged by Angad), AJ shoots her and she falls from a cliff.
When AJ sees Guddan, he is shocked. Revati has married Inspector Parv Singh. Guddan asks AJ why he shot her. He says that he wanted to keep her from learning about Revati's hatred of her, which Guddan knows was fueled by Antara. Guddan confronts Revati, who wants to destroy Akshan's (Guddan and Akshat's) happiness.
Alisha (Akshat and Antara's daughter) appears at the Jindal house during a pooja. A devastated Guddan leaves Akshat, although they still love each other. She begins a relationship with AJ, and believes that she is pregnant with their child. Antara tries to kill her, and is arrested. When AJ thinks that Guddan has aborted the baby because he is working with Antara, he marries Antara in revenge.
Four years later, Guddan is a successful actress in Mumbai. In Indore, Akshat has become an impoverished alcoholic; Antara runs the house. Guddan comes to Indore to promote her film, and she and Akshat meet again. Akshat and guddan meet several times leading them to clear their misunderstandings. They reunite and consummate their marriage whereas Durga is revealed to be a pregnant. The family enjoys good time; Guddan gives birth to a baby girl, they name her as Choti Guddan. Then arrives Avinash and Ganga; Akshat's elder brother and his wife whom Dadi refuses to forgive initially. But Guddan makes Dadi forgive them. Avinash and Ganga pretend to be nice in the beginning but soon show their true colors they kidnap choti guddan. Akshat and guddan rescue their baby but they lose their life.
20 years later
Choti guddan is all grown up and looks just like badi guddan she runs akshat restaurant. Agastya joins guddan as her manager and steals her restaurant. later it is revealed that he is chikoo .
- Kanika Mann as Guddan Gupta: Sumati and Bhushan's daughter, Revati's step-sister, Akshat's wife, Durga, Laxmi and Saraswati's mother-in-law, Alisha's step-mother, and Choti's mother (2018–2020)
- Nishant Singh Malkani as Akshat "AJ" Jindal: Charulata's son, Avinash and Angad's brother, Guddan's husband, Antara's ex-husband, and Alisha and Choti's father (2018–2020)
- Shweta Mahadik as Durga Jindal: Rocky's sister, Kishore's wife, and Aarav's mother(2018–2020)
- Sehrish Ali as Lakshmi Jindal, Vardaan's wife (2018–2020)
- Rashmi Gupta as Saraswati Singh Jindal: Parv's sister, and Rahul's wife (2018–2020)
- Dalljiet Kaur as Antara Jindal: Akshat's ex-wife, and Alisha's mother (2019-2020)
- Rehaan Roy as Inspector Parv Singh: Saraswati's brother, and Siddhi's husband (2018–2020)
- Daljeet Soundh as Charulata Jindal: Akshat, Avinash and Angad's mother, and Kishore, Vardaan, Rahul, Alisha and Chhoti's grandmother (2018–2020)
- Shrishti Mitra as Revati Gupta: Bhushan and Kaushalya's daughter, and Guddan's stepsister (2018–2020)
- Anuj Kohli as Kishore Jindal: Vardaan and Rahul's elder brother, Durga's husband, and Aarav's father (2018–2020)
- Mayank Verma as Vardaan Jindal: Kishore and Rahul's younger brother, and Lakshmi's husband (2018–2020)
- Trishna Vivek as Kaushalya Gupta: Bhushan's second wife, Revati's mother, and Guddan's stepmother (2018–2020)
- Subhasish Chakraborty as Bhushan Gupta: Sumati and Kaushalya's husband, and Guddan and Revati's father (2018–2020)
- Sikandar Kharbanda as Avinash Jindal: Charulata's son, Akshat and Angad's brother, Ganga's husband, and Kishore, Vardaan and Rahul's father (2020)
- Neha Yadav as Ganga Jindal: Avinash's wife, and Kishore, Vardaan and Rahul's stepmother (2020)
- Jatin Shah as Vikram Rawat, Antara's brother (2018–2019)
- Anjali Ujawane as Shanti bua (2019)
- Garima Dixit as Siddhi Parv Singh, Parv's wife (2018–2019)
- Manan Joshi as Rocky Chaubey, Durga's brother (2019)
- Achal Tankwal as Angad Jindal: Charulata's son, Akshat and Avinash's brother, and Revati's lover (2019)
- Palak Jain as Alisha Goyal: Akshat and Guddan's adoptive daughter, and Vikrant's wife (2019)
- Pawan Shankar as Vikrant Goyal: Alisha's husband, and Akshat's enemy (2019)
- Anahita Jhanbaksh as Puspa Birla, Agastya's and Aarushi's mother (2020–2021)
- Nirmala J Chandra as Sona Birla, Agastya's Chachi and Money's mother (2020-2021)
- Dhrasti Bhanushali as Raashi Birla, Agastya's stepdaughter (2020–2021)
- Pratham Kunwar as Mani Birla: Sona's son, and Agastya's younger brother (2020–2021)
- Abhinandan Jindal as Aarav Jindal: Durga's son, and Choti Guddan's brother (2020–2021)
- Shalini Mahal as Aarushi Birla: Puspa's daughter, and Agastya's younger sister.
In January 2020, the series timeline advanced four years. Its production and broadcast were halted indefinitely in late March 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak in India. Filming of television series and films was halted on 19 March. It was expected to resume on 1 April, but could not; the series' remaining episodes were broadcast on 24 March. Production resumed on 28 June 2020, with broadcasts scheduled to resume on 13 July.
In April 2020, a special episode was filmed at the cast members' homes. On 22 June 2020, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega began streaming on the ZEE5 digital platform as lockdown-special episodes in which the cast reminisced about past episodes and discussed their lockdown routines. All episodes are now available on ZEE5.
In May 2020, amid rumors that Nishant Singh Malkani was leaving the series, the time jump was cited as a factor. Malkani said, "Because post leap they will be showing a story of a young girl who is supposedly Guddan and my daughter. Since Kanika (Mann) will be playing the daughter's role as well, it makes sense for her but does not leave much scope for me. I won't be able to play a 50-year-old father and they also don't want me to play that at this age. So it is a mutual decision," Producer Ved Raj said about the time jump, "This decision has nothing to do with the lockdown. We had planned to introduce a time leap and a new track much before that. We realized that there was nothing left to explore in the original story. The new storyline seems promising. It's just that the plan couldn't be executed earlier because everything came to a halt owing to the lockdown." The series' audience was unhappy with the time shift and Malkani's departure, expressing their displeasure in emails and on social media. Savi Thakur, known for his role in Porus, joined the cast in August 2020 as male lead Agastya Birla in the new timeline.
|Hindi||Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega
गुड्डन - तुमसे ना हो पायेगा
|3 September 2018 – 26 January 2021||Zee TV||595|
|Telugu||Hitler Gari Pellam
హిట్లర్ గారి పెళ్ళాం 
|17 August 2020 – present||Zee Telugu||Ongoing|
|14 December 2020–present||Zee Tamil||Ongoing|
|19 April 2021 – present||Zee Keralam||Ongoing|
ಹಿಟ್ಲರ್ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ 
|Coming soon||Zee Kannada||Upcoming|
|Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Label||Zee Music Company|
Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega's soundtrack was composed by Puneet Dixit.
|1.||"Guddan Tumse Naa Ho Paayega"||Mansvi Arya||Rakesh Maini, Suchita Vyas, Vini Gora and Chitrlekha Sen||3:55|
|2.||"Lakeerein"||Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay||Esha Gaur and Puneet Dixit||5:00|
|3.||"Ishq Nahi Aasaan"||Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay||Sonu Nigam, Esha Gaur, Shashi Sumeet Mittal and Puneet Dixit||6:30|
|4.||"Tum Ho"||Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay||Esha Gaur and Puneet Dixit||6:39|
|5.||"Sang Hoon Tere"||Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay||Asit Tripathi and Esha Gaur||6:39|
|6.||"Chaina"||Priyanka R Bala||Vipin Aneja and Puneet Dixit||4:12|
|7.||"Lakeerein 2.0"||Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay||Puneet Dixit||3:56|
- "'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' Bids Adieu After a Successful 2-Year Run". Indiawest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- "Guddan Tumse Na ho Payega 4-year-leap: Guddan becomes an actress". India Today.
- "Television Industry in a Slump With the Lockdown". The Quint.
- "Coronavirus outbreak: Film and television shootings to stop till March 31". India Today.
- "COVID-19 impact: TV industry braces for loss as production stalled". Live Mint.
- "Entertainment industry welcomes Maharashtra govt's move to resume filming projects". Outlook India.
- "'Kumkum Bhagya', 'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' among shows back with new episodes from July 13". Zee News. 29 June 2020. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- "'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' cast shoots an episode from home amid lockdown". Republic World.
- "'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' resumes shoot from home; show to go on floors soon". Republic World.
- "Nishant Malkani bids adieu to his ZEE TV show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega". Eastern Eye.
- "Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega team shoots for show's promo". The Indian Express.
- "Nishant Malkani's Exit From 'Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega' Makes #NoNishantNoGTNHP Trend". republicworld.com.
- "Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Fans mail Zee TV and request the makers to not replace Nishant Malkani". pinkvilla.com.
- Savi Thakur: I've learnt discipline and punctuality from my dad
- "Meet Hitler and his wife Bhanumathi on August 17". The Hindu.
- "Shanavas Shanu is excited to play DK in 'Mrs Hitler', says 'It's entirely different from whatever I have played in my entire career' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 April 2021.
- "Dileep Raj returns to acting with a new serial, Hitler Kalyana - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 April 2021.