Zee Bangla (transl. Zee Bengali) is an Indian cable television channel broadcasting in the Bengali language. It is offered by Zee Network, part of the Essel Group. The first Bengali-language television channel in India, Zee Bangla was launched in 1999 by Zee's TV chairman.
Zee Bangla Logo with Slogan
|Network||Cable Television Network|
|Slogan||Notun Chhonde Likhbo Jibon (Writing Life in New rhyme)|
|Headquarters||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Owner||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Sister channels||Zee TV|
Zee Bangla Cinema
|Launched||15 September 1999|
|Former names||Alpha Bangla (1999–2005)|
|Website||Zee Bangla on ZEE5|
It aired the comedy show Raja & Gaja before it switched networks.
It is one of the largest Bangla language channels by viewership with weekly impressions in excess of 320 million 
It has its own YouTube channel which has over 8 million subscribers. The channel was earlier known as Alpha Bangla and it was the first Bengali satellite channel to be launched on 15 September 1999.
|Alo Chhaya||2nd September 2019||Drama||Tent Cinema|
|Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni||24th July 2017||Mythological||Zee Bangla|
|Krishnakoli||18th June 2018||Drama||Tent Cinema|
|Jamuna Dhaki||13th July 2020||Drama||Blues|
|Jibon Saathi||5th October
|Phirki||3rd February 2020||Drama||Acropolis One|
|Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay||16th December 2019||Drama
|Shashi Sumeet Productions|
|Saudaminir Sansar||17th June 2019||Drama||Jyoti Productions|
|Pandab Goenda||7th September 2020||Detective||Mohabahu Motion Pictures|
|Goyenda Ginni||30th March 2020||Detective||Shree Venkatesh Films|
|Didi No. 1||16 December 2018||Season 8||Abhishek Chatterjee Production|
|Sa Re Ga Ma Pa||26 September 2020||Season 8||SCP Group|
|Mirakkel Season 10||11 October 2020||Season 10||SCP Group|
- Aamar Durga
- Bagh Bondi Khela
- Baksho Bodol
- Bantul The Great
- Bedeni Moluar Kotha
- Bibi Chowdhurani
- Bikele Bhorer Phool
- Vikram Betal (animated)
- Bokul Kotha
- Boyei Gelo
- Bhanumotir Khel
- Chander Buri Magic Man (animated)
- Chokher Bali
- Dadagiri Unlimited
- Dance Bangla Dance
- Dance Bangla Dance Junior
- Deep Jwele Jaai
- Ei Chheleta Bhelbheleta
- Ei Ghar Ei Shongshar
- Ek Akaasher Niche
- Ekdin Protidin
- Esho Maa Lakshmi
- Goyenda Ginni
- Haun Maun Khaun
- Hriday Haran B.A. Pass
- Jamai Raja
- Jarowar Jhumko
- Joy Baba Loknath
- Kache Aye Shoi
- Ke Hobe Biggest Fan
- Ke Tumi Nandini
- Keya Patar Nouko
- Kon Kanoner Phool
- Nokshi Kantha
- Premer Phaande
- Raage Anuraage
- Raja & Gaja
- Rajlakshmi Kurukshetram
- Rangiye Diye Jao
- Rani Kahini
- Ranu Pelo Lottery
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs
- Saat Paake Bandha
- Shashuri Zindabad
- Seemarekha (Surindar Films And Television)
- Sona Bouthan
- Saat Bhai Champa
- Tenida (animated)
- Tobu Mone Rekho
- Tumi Robe Nirobe
- India Business Yearbook 2009. Vikas. 2009. p. 152. ISBN 9788125930860.
- Blumenthal, Howard J.; Goodenough, Oliver R. (2006). This Business of Television. BillBoard Books. p. 483. ISBN 9780823077632.
- Mehta, Nalin (2008). Television in India: Satellites, Politics and Cultural Change. Routledge. pp. 158–160. ISBN 9781134062133.
- Chakraborty, Aditya (17 September 2011). "Raja and Gaja No Problem". WBRi Washington Bangla Radio USA. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "BARC week 6: Four Zee regional channels lead regional markets". Indian Television. 22 February 2020. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "Zee Bangla Salutes You On Its 20th Birthday". Zee News India. 16 September 2019. Retrieved 16 March 2020.
- "Upcoming show 'Alo Chhaya' to replace 'Joyee'". Times Of India.
- "Indrani Dutta starrer 'Jibon Saathi' to be launched on October 5". Times Of India.
- "Pandab Goenda: Bengali television to have yet another detective show". Times Of India.