France at the 1968 Summer Olympics
|France at the|
1968 Summer Olympics
|NOC||French National Olympic and Sports Committee|
|in Mexico City|
|Competitors||200 (169 men, 31 women) in 16 sports|
|Flag bearer||Kiki Caron|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
- Colette Besson — Athletics, Women's 400 metres
- Daniel Morelon — Cycling, Men's 1000m Sprint (Scratch)
- Pierre Trentin — Cycling, Men's 1000m Time Trial
- Daniel Rebillard — Cycling, Men's 4000m Individual Pursuit
- Daniel Morelon and Pierre Trentin — Cycling, Men's 2000m Tandem
- Jean-Jacques Guyon — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Individual
- Gilles Berolatti, Jacques Dimont, Jean-Claude Magnan, Christian Noël, and Daniel Revenu — Fencing, Men's Foil Team
- Pierre Jonquères d'Oriola, Janou Lefebvre and Marcel Rozier — Equestrian, Jumping Team
- Daniel Robin — Wrestling, Men's Greco-Roman Welterweight
- Daniel Robin — Wrestling, Men's Freestyle Welterweight
- Roger Bambuck, Jocelyn Delecour, Gérard Fenouil, and Claude Piquemal — Athletics, Men's 4 × 100 m Relay
- Pierre Trentin — Cycling, Men's 1000m Sprint (Scratch)
- Daniel Revenu — Fencing, Men's Foil Individual
- Raoul Gueguen, Jean-Pierre Guidicelli, and Lucien Guiguet — Modern Pentathlon, Men's Team Competition
- Alain Mosconi — Swimming, Men's 400m Freestyle
Fourteen cyclists represented France in 1968.
20 fencers, 15 men and 5 women, represented France in 1968.
Three male pentathletes represented France in 1968. The team won the bronze medal.
- Raoul Gueguen
- Lucien Guiguet
- Jean-Pierre Giudicelli
Eight shooters, all men, represented France in 1968.