|Date of birth||25 May 1985|
|Place of birth||Tauragė, Lithuanian SSR|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Hapoel Be'er Sheva|
|2016–2017||ADO Den Haag||22||(0)|
|2019–||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2018
For the 2010 season he returned to Žalgiris and earned 16 appearances in the A Lyga. Šetkus played the first match of his second spell at Žalgiris on 21 March 2010, a 1-1 draw against Tauras and kept seven clean sheets.
In August 2010 Šetkus joined Cyprus side Olympiakos Nicosia. He made his debut on 2 October 2010 against AE Paphos. During 2010–11 season he kept two clean sheets in 18 league games. He began the following season as backup to his Latvian rival Andrejs Pavlovs. Šetkus played his first match of the campaign on 21 November 2011, keeping a clean sheet in the 0-0 draw against Aris Limassol. He again became Olympiakos's first-choice keeper. On 7 January he got MVP of the Game award in a game against AEK Larnaca which finished 1-1. In April 2012 he was linked with Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian.
During the summer of 2012, Šetkus signed a contract with newly promoted A PFG club Botev Plovdiv. He made his official debut in the 3:0 home win over Slavia Sofia on 11 August 2012. On 31 of January the Lithuanian was released from the club by Stanimir Stoilov. In March 2013 he was very close to sign a contract with Scottish side Kilmarnock.
On 28 March he signed short-term contract with Belarus Premier League team Gomel. Few days later he got hamstring injury. After an injury on 23 June he made his first game in Belarus championship in the 0-1 loss to Shakhtyor Soligorsk. A week later he helped his team to win 2-0 against Dinamo Brest keeping a clean sheet.
In July 2013, Šetkus came back to Cyprus signing a one-year contract with Nea Salamina.
Šetkus was called up by Raimondas Žutautas to the full Lithuania squad for the friendly match against Poland. He made his debut on 25 March 2011 at the S. Darius and S. Girėnas Stadium, Kaunas. He came on at half time for Žydrūnas Karčemarskas with Lithuania 2–0 up.
On 7 June 2011, Šetkus played in a friendly game against Norway in Oslo. In 83rd minute he saved a penalty but Morten Gamst Pedersen scored on the rebound. The game finished 1-0 for Norway.
On 29 May 2012, Šetkus kept a clean sheet in a friendly game against Russia in Nyon, Switzerland.
- "Tauras vs. Žalgiris 1-1". soccerway.com. Retrieved 21 March 2010.
- "Olympiakos vs. Paphos 2-2". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Thursday's Scottish gossip". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- "Friday's Scottish gossip". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "הפועל חיפה: השוער הליטאי ארנסטאס שטקוס סיכם לשנתיים" (in Hebrew). Walla!. 9 July 2017. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "Lithuania squad for Poland and Spain games". eurosport.yahoo.com. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Lithuania vs. Poland 2-0". soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 March 2011.