X Games SnoCross
X Games Snocross is a snocross racing video game from ESPN and 2XL Games that was released on January 18, 2010 for iOS. It was the first game demoed on the Apple iPad on stage January 27, 2010 by Scott Forstall.
|X Games SnoCross|
|Release||January 18, 2010|
The game has six tracks to race on and allows players to design their own rider; X Games competitors Levi LaVallee and Heath Frisby also appear in the game. In single-player, the game features an Arcade and Career mode, along with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer capabilities. Accelerating the snowmobile is assigned to a button on the right side of the screen, while tilting does the steering. While in the air, buttons on both sides will then make tricks, and the player can tilt for a flip.
- "Gaming on iPad". IGN. January 27, 2010. Archived from the original on January 30, 2010.
- "ESPN Releases First Ever X Games SnoCross Mobile App". Fox Racing. January 26, 2010. Archived from the original on October 23, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- "YOU'LL JUMP FOR X GAMES SNOCROSS FOR IPHONE". Touch Reviews. Archived from the original on September 14, 2015. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Andrew, Keith (February 11, 2010). "X Games SnoCross". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Flodine, Dave (March 3, 2010). "X Games SnoCross Review". AppSpy. Retrieved January 5, 2019.