|Birth name||Letícia Bufoni e Silva|
|Born||April 13, 1993|
São Paulo, Brazil
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg)|
She attended Hollywood High School, but left after missing so much school that she was in danger of being kicked out.
When Letícia was 14 she came to Southern California to compete in the X Games. During that trip, she was skating at Element Skate Camp and practicing a trick (an inward heel flip). Her dad said that if she landed it, she could stay in California. She got it right on the next try. She got sponsored and decided to remain in California. Both she and her family knew if she was to be world class she had to be in the heart of the action. She has been competing as a professional skateboarder ever since. She lives in Los Angeles, California and is fluent in both Portuguese and English. Leticia remains very close to her family and spends a few months each year in Brazil.
Leticia was ranked the #1 women’s street skateboarder by World Cup of Skateboarding four years in a row 2010-2013 and appeared in the  The Guinness Book of World Records (2017) for the "Most Wins Of The World Cup of Skateboarding World Rankings (Street, female). In 2013, she became the only female athlete to win three X Games gold medals in the same year and was nominated for an ESPY Award - Best Action Female Action Sports Athlete.
In 2015, she won the  first ever Street League Skateboarding Women’s SLS Super Crown World Championship in Chicago, IL. She also appeared in the prestigious  ESPN Magazine - The Body Issue.
In 2018, Forbes named Leticia Bufoni one of  The Most Powerful Women In International Sports for 2018 (#25) and recently made  Sports Pro Media's list for The World’s Most Marketable Athletes for 2018 (#41). Further in 2018, she was named to the  Forbes Brazil "Under 30" list.
Bufoni was first sponsored by Osiris Shoes back in 2008 when she appeared in their video "Children of the Revolution." In 2013 Osiris released a limited-edition Bufoni shoe as part of their Range Rider collection. In 2014 Bufoni signed exclusive shoe sponsorship deal and clothing contract with Nike.
Current Partner list : Nike SB, Red Bull, GoPro, Beats By Dre, Plan B Skateboards, Venture Trucks, Bones Wheels, Boarders for Breast Cancer, Grizzly Griptape, Allroad Mobile, Oi Brasil and Petrobras. (as of June 2018).
Video game appearancesEdit
Bufoni is a playable character in the video game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5.
Music video appearancesEdit
Bufoni plays a featured role in the music video "Snapback" by Old Dominion [].
- "International Skateboarding Federation - Leticia Bufoni". Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Ain, Morty (2015-07-06). "Skateboarder Leticia Bufoni bares all". espn.go.com. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Goyanes, Cristina (2014-06-02). "Skateboarder Leticia Bufoni's Journey to the X Games Austin". shape.com. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Hendrixx, Eric (2015-08-25). "Leticia Bufoni on the Perils of Skating Naked". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Book, Guinness (2017-04-01). "Most wins of the World Cup Skateboarding World Rankings (Street, female)". guinnessworldrecords.com. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- League, Street (2015-10-04). "Leticia Bufoni Makes History As The First Womens Super Crown Champ". streetleague.com. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- Ain, Morty (2015-07-06). "Leticia Bufoni: 'I'm going to skate forever'". espn.com. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- Glass, Alana (2015-03-27). "The Most Powerful Women In International Sports". forbes.com. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- Long, Michael (2018-09-05). "Paul Pogba named world's most marketable athlete of 2018". Sportspromedia.com. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- Magazine, Forbes (2018-12-19). "10 destaques brasileiros abaixo dos 30 anos". forbes.uol.com.br. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- Bane, Colin (2014-05-31). "X Games gold medalist Leticia Bufoni joins Nike SB team". xgames.espn.go.com. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Osiris to release Leticia Bufoni skate shoe in 2013". xgames.espn.go.com. 2012-07-18. Retrieved 12 September 2015.