The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shakti Anand is an Indian television actor.
|Born||23 September 1975|
Sai Deodhar (m. 2005)
Life and careerEdit
Annand studied at the Tamil Education Association university in Delhi and majored in the Science stream. After that, he received his master’s degree in pharmaceutical engineering. Shakti received the offer to act in the television show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ while he was working as a medical examiner with GE Capital in Delhi. He received his master's degree in pharmaceutical engineering, and was working as a medical examiner with GE Capital in Delhi before he received an offer to work on the television show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thiin which he played the role of Hemant Virani. He played a blind boy in telefilm Nayan Jyoti, produced by Deepak Sharma and edited by Sanjeev Khanna for Doordarshan.
He later appeared in Saara Akaash, Sambhav Asambhav and Ek Ladki Anjaani Si. He also hosted the first season of the crime reality show Crime Patrol in 2004. He and his wife Sai Deodhar participated in the first season of the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye. In the serial Godh Bharaai, he performed as the character Shivam. He had worked in the daily soap called Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap as Maharana Udai Singh. He has also worked in the show SuperCops vs Supervillains on Life OK. He was also seen as Shiv in the show Gangaa on &TV. Anand was last seen playing Maharaja Shiladitya, the king of Maling, in the show Mayavi Maling on Star Bharat.
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Hemant Virani
- Ssshhhh...Koi Hai as Captain Kishan
- Sambhav Asambhav as Siddharth Nath
- Crime Patrol as Host
- Saara Akaash as Flight Lt. Vikram Kochar / Amit Modi / Squadron Leader Vikram Kochar
- Nach Baliye 1 as Contestant
- Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai -Drishti as Ashish
- Ek Ladki Anjaani Si as Nikhil Samarth
- Bhaskar Bharti as Omkar Sinha
- Good Morning Zindagi as Host
- Godh Bharaai as Shivam Agnihotri
- Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap as Maharana Udai Singh
- Savdhaan India as Bharat
- SuperCops vs Supervillains as Commander Jagatveer Rana
- Balika Vadhu as Dr. Jagdish Singh
- Aahat Season 6 (episode one) as Protagonist
- Gangaa as Shiv
- Savdhaan India as Suraj Pratap Singh (Antagonist)
- Mayavi Maling as King Shiladitya
- Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara as Raja Ratan Pratap Singh
- "Shakti Anand's Birthday Special". The Times of India. 23 September 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- "Playing new roles: Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand have taken their relationship from the small screen to real life". The Telegraph. 3 December 2005. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Curtain raiser to Godh Bharaai Wednesday,". one india. 10 March 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Tele-tracking". The Hindu. 5 July 2004. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Telly stars twinkle in city". The Tribune. 29 August 2004. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Sony's rebooted 'Aahat' to go on air from 18 February". Indian Television. Retrieved 16 February 2015.