And TV (stylized as &tv) is a Hindi language entertainment channel owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. Launched as a general entertainment channel from ZEEL group, it started broadcasting on 2 March 2015. On 1 June 2019, &TV was closed in the UK due to the launch of ZEE5.
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to letterboxed 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Owner||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
(merger with Culver Max Entertainment pending)
|Sister channels||See list of channels owned by ZEEL|
|Launched||2 March 2015 (India)|
6 April 2015 (UK)
|Closed||1 June 2019 (in UK)|
|DVB-T2 (India)||Check local frequencies|
Associated channels Edit
&pictures is a Hindi satellite movie channel in India based in Mumbai. The channel is owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. It is the first channel of Zee Entertainment Enterprises under the new brand &. The channel primarily airs Hindi language films and some English language films (dubbed in Hindi).
&xplor HD Edit
&xplor HD (stylised as &xplorHD) is an Indian HD-only Hindi movie channel owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. Launched on 18 July 2019, it shows critically-acclaimed and arthouse Bollywood movies, similar to Star Gold Select. It is the fifth channel to use Zee’s & brand, and Zee’s ninth Hindi movie channel; its premium Hollywood movie counterpart is &privé HD.
- "Shah Rukh Khan launches &TV channel in UK and Europe | India.com". India.com.
- ZEE Entertainment launches new Hindi General Entertainment Channel ‘&TV’. Times of India. 22 January 2015.
- "And TV". India Forums. Retrieved 7 August 2023.
- "Its Destination ZEE5: Zing, &TV, and Living Foodz to be Available as Digital-Only Channels on ZEE5 in UK | India.com". India.com.
- "And TV: Top Stories On Latest And TV Hindi Serials & Shows, Hindi Movie Reviews, Gossip And News Updates | ZEE5". &TV. Retrieved 7 August 2023.
- "Watch &TV HD Live Online in HD". ZEE5. Retrieved 7 August 2023.
- Our Bureau (8 August 2013). "Zee to launch movie channel under new brand '& pictures' | Business Line". Thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- Nandini Raghavendra. "Zee buys satellite rights of Chennai Express for its upcoming channel '& Pictures' – Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 1 September 2013.