Queen Yongsin of the Danju Han clan (Hangul: 용신왕후 한씨, 容信王后 韓氏; ? - 24 July 1036) or known as Queen Jeongsin (Korean: 정신왕비; Hanja: 定信王妃) was a Korean Queen Consort as the first wife of Jeongjong of Goryeo.
|Queen Consort of Goryeo|
|Tenure||1035 – 24 July 1036|
|Predecessor||Royal Consort Gyeongmok|
|Died||24 July 1036|
Kingdom of Goryeo
|Spouse||Jeongjong of Goryeo|
|House||Danju Han (by birth)|
House of Wang (by marriage)
Queen Yongsin was the daughter of Han-Jo (한조) and the little sister of Han-Gyu (한규), also the older sister of Jeongjong's second wife, Queen Yongui (용의왕후). She had no any relation with Jeongjong from their family and this marriage was just a noble and royal family, not like the others Goryeo Queens who had a blood-relationship. After her husband's ascension to the throne, Han became Princess Yeonheung (연흥궁주, 延興宮主).
In 1035, she bore Jeongjong a son named Wang-Hyeong (왕형) and then, she was honoured as Gracious Consort Han or Hye-Bi (혜비 한씨, 惠妃 韓氏) also become Queen Jeongsin (정신왕비, 定信王妃) not long after her first promoted. Meanwhile, one years later on 24 July 1036, the Queen passed away and received her Posthumous name in March 1048 (2nd year reign of Munjong of Goryeo).
- In October 1056 (10th year reign of King Munjong), name Jeong-ui (정의, 定懿) was added.
- In April 1140 (18th year reign of King Injong), name Myeong-dal (명달, 明達) was added.
- In October 1253 (40th year reign of King Gojong), name Hui-mok (희목, 禧穆) was added to her Posthumous name too.
- 신편 고려사 절요 [The History of Goryeo's Records vol. 1] (in Korean). University of Michigan: Sinseowon. 2004. p. 309. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- She was buried in July 1036 (Her husband's 2nd year reign).
- "고려시대 史料 Database". db.history.go.kr (in Korean). Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- In Lunar calendar.
- "고려시대 史料 Database". db.history.go.kr (in Chinese). Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- "고려 제10대 정종 가계도". m.blog.naver.com (in Korean). Naver. April 29, 2015. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- 韓國女性關係資料集: 中世篇(中) [Collections of Korean History Women part 2] (in Korean). 1985. p. 21.
- Dingfu, An (1977). 국역동사강목 [Korean History's verb vol. 10] (in Korean). National Culture Promotion Association. pp. 211, 232. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- "[고려초기 10대정종] 정종의 죽음과 근친혼 없는 결혼(1046년)". m.blog.naver.com (in Korean). Naver. April 16, 2018. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- Moon-ko, Min (1977). 고려사절요 [Goryeo Dynasty's Histories] (in Korean). University of California. p. 226. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- "정종(靖宗) 후비 용신왕후 한씨". db.history.go.kr (in Chinese). Retrieved July 9, 2021.