|Queen Consort of Goryeo|
|Spouse||Jeongjong of Goryeo|
|House||Danju Han (by birth)|
House of Wang (by marriage)
Queen Yongui was the daughter of Han-Jo (한조). Like her older sister, her marriage with Jeongjong just a noble and royal family, didn't have a blood-relationship. At first, she was a Palace Maid (궁인, 宮人) and before became a Queen, she was honoured as Princess Hyeondeok (현덕궁주, 玄德宮主) and lived in Mallyeong Palace (만령궁, 萬齡宮).
Two years after her older sister died, on 1 April 1038, Jeongjong gave her a royal title as Beautiful Consort Han (여비 한씨, 麗妃 韓氏) and Princess Changseong (창성궁주, 昌盛宮主). Later, in February 1040 (6th year reign of Jeongjong), she formally become a Queen Consort of Goryeo and bore him 3 sons.
- "고려시대 史料 Database". db.history.go.kr (in Korean). Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "고려 제10대 정종 가계도". m.blog.naver.com (in Korean). Naver. April 29, 2015. Retrieved June 21, 2021.
- "용의왕후(容懿王后)". m.blog.naver. com (in Korean). Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- "용의왕후 의 자세한 의미". wordrow.kr (in Korean). Retrieved July 10, 2021.
- Goryeosa vol. 6 – "The King granted the Palace for Princess Hyeondeok".
- Goryeosa vol. 6 – "Palace Lady Han become Beautiful Consort Han".
- 韓國女性關係資料集: 中世篇(中) [Collection of Korean Women's Relations: The Middle Ages (Part 2)] (in Korean). Ewha Womans University Women's Research Center: Ewha Womans University Press. 1985.
- 韓國史年表 [The Korean History] (in Korean). University of Michigan: Dongbang Media. 2004. p. 743. ISBN 9788984572973.