Mohd Zuki Ali
|15th Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia|
|Assumed office |
1 January 2020
|Prime Minister||Mahathir Mohamad |
Ismail Sabri Yaakob
|Preceded by||Ismail Bakar|
|Born||11 August 1962|
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Spouse||Norizam Che Mohd Nor|
An alumnus of National University of Malaysia (UKM) received his Bachelor of Economics in 1986 and a degree of Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management from the Malaysian National Institute of Public Administration (INTAN) in 1991. He then furthered his study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), where he obtained a degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 1999.
He joined the federal public service in December 1992 as an assistant secretary at the Ministry of Finance. He then served various posts at various ministries and agencies. He became Sarawak's secretary for federal affairs (a position of the civil service who is in charge ex officio of federal agencies in the East Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak) on 13 August 2016 and senior deputy secretary-general at the Prime Minister's Department on 1 August 2017. Prior to ascending to the top of Malaysian public service, he was transferred to the Ministry of Defence to serve as secretary-general on 18 April 2019.
- Malaysia :
- Pahang :
- Knight Companion of the Order of the Crown of Pahang (DIMP) – Dato' (2008)
- Negeri Sembilan :
- Federal Territory (Malaysia) :
- Sarawak :
- Terengganu :
- Sabah :
- Selangor :
- Perak :
- "Mohd Zuki lapor diri hari pertama di Pejabat KSN". Berita Harian (in Malay). 2020-01-02. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- "Hari Mula Tugas Rasmi Ketua Setiausaha Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia, YBhg. Datuk Seri Mohd. Zuki bin Ali" (PDF). Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia (in Malay). 2019-04-18. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- "Datuk Seri Mohd Zuki Ali dilantik sebagai Ketua Setiausaha Negara". Astro Awani (in Malay). 2019-12-31. Retrieved 2020-05-17.
- "Yang Di-Pertuan Agong's birthday honours list". The Star (Malaysia). 2 June 2007. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- "YANG DI-PERTUAN AGONG'S BIRTHDAY HONOURS LIST 2011". The Star (Malaysia). 8 June 2011. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- "Health DG Dr Noor Hisham awarded Tan Sri title". The Star Online. 17 August 2020. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- "Tengku Maimun, Dr Arshad Ayub dahului senarai penerima darjah kebesaran, pingat" (in Malay). Berita Harian. 17 August 2020. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- "Tengku Maimun, Arshad Ayub dahului senarai penerima Darjah Kebesaran, Pingat sempena Keputeraan Agong" (in Malay). Bernama. 17 August 2020. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- "CARIAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN / BINTANG / PINGAT TAHUN 1981 - 2010". ipingat.ns.gov.my.
- Ismail, Irwan Shafrizan (1 February 2018). "370 dapat pingat sempena Hari Wilayah" (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- Edgar, Nigel (October 10, 2020). "Three top list of award recipients". The Borneo Post. Retrieved October 10, 2020.
- "Azizulhasni, lima doktor dikurnia gelaran Datuk" (in Malay). Harian Metro. 18 July 2021. Retrieved 18 July 2021.
- "Norainee, Bung Moktar, Chong Wei antara penerima darjah kebesaran, bintang dan pingat TYT Sabah". Astro Awani (in Malay). 1 October 2021. Retrieved 1 October 2021.
- "87 individuals receive awards, medals in conjunction with Sultan Selangor's birthday". BERNAMA. 11 December 2021. Retrieved 11 December 2021.
- "Zuki Ali leads honours list in conjunction with Perak Sultan's birthday". New Straits Times. 4 November 2022. Retrieved 4 November 2022.