The Borneo Post
The Borneo Post, established in 1978, is the largest and widest read English newspaper daily in East Malaysia.
Front page on 22 August 2009
|Publisher||Borneo Post Sdn Bhd|
|Headquarters||Crown Tower 88, Jalan Pending
93450 Kuching, Sarawak
22,971 (Sabah version)
70,073 (The Sunday Post) (as of January-June 2015)
|Sister newspapers||Utusan Borneo
See Hua Daily News
The Borneo Post was established in 1978. In 2007, the news portal website was launched to capture a larger pool of younger readers. The newspaper has five printing plants located throughout Sarawak and Sabah.
Audited circulation figures by Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia for January-June 2015, the newspaper is the highest circulated English newspaper in Sarawak, with a circulation of 65,990 (daily) and 70,073 (the Sunday Post). For the same period, the Sabah edition of the newspaper reached a circulation of 22,971 copies.
The Borneo Post has two sister publications; Utusan Borneo and See Hua Daily News.
Utusan Borneo is a Malay-Iban (for the Sabah edition, it is bilingual in Malay and Kadazan-Dusun language) newspaper published by Harian Borneo Post Sdn Bhd. Based on audited circulation figures by Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia for January-June 2015,daily circulation for the Utusan Borneo (Sarawak) of 36,251 copies in Sarawak. It is the highest circulated Malay newspaper in Sarawak and one of the top circulating local newspapers in Sabah.
- The Borneo Post Seeds- a section to cater issues related to youth readers.
- BAT5 - Borneo Post Adventure Team. The team travels across Sarawak and share with the readers on interesting places that they have encountered.
||Special Award for Loyal Bernama Customers (Media)||"The Borneo Post"||Won|
- "Geographical Distribution - Sarawak" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia. 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "The Borneo Post". Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia. 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Geographical Distribution - Sabah" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia. 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Utusan Borneo". Audit Bureau of Circulations Malaysia. 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "The Borneo Post, See Hua Daily News receive award". The Borneo Post. 24 May 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2017.