Kharkiv International Airport
Kharkiv International Airport (Ukrainian: Міжнародний аеропорт "Харків"), (IATA: HRK, ICAO: UKHH) is an airport located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The airport is the main airfield serving the city of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second largest city. Located to the south-east of the city centre, in the city's Slobidskyi district.
Kharkiv International Airport
Міжнародний аеропорт "Харків"
Mizhnarodny aeroport "Kharkiv"
|Operator||"New Systems AM" LLC|
|Focus city for|
|Elevation AMSL||508 ft / 155 m|
Statistics: airport website
The old terminal at Kharkiv was built in the 1950s in neo-classical style. However, with the award of Euro 2012 to Poland and Ukraine, the Kharkiv International Airport has built a new modern international terminal in order to comply with UEFA regulations. The old building was renovated to become a VIP terminal.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|Azur Air Ukraine||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Dalaman, Sharm El Sheikh|
|Bravo Airways||Seasonal: Amman–Queen Alia, Beirut|
|Ernest Airlines||Milan–Malpensa, Rome–Fiumicino|
|LOT Polish Airlines||Warsaw–Chopin|
|Pegasus Airlines||Istanbul–Sabiha Gökçen|
|Ryanair||Kraków, Vilnius (begins 27 October 2019), Poznan (begins 27 October 2019)|
|SkyUp|| Seasonal: Barcelona, Kutaisi, Larnaca, Odessa, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Rimini, Sharjah |
Seasonal charter: Antalya, Monastir, Sharm El Sheikh, Tirana, Tivat
|Ukraine International Airlines|| Kiev–Boryspil, Tel Aviv–Ben Gurion |
Seasonal charter: Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh
|Windrose Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh|
|Wizz Air||Dortmund, Gdańsk, Katowice, Kraków (begins 2 August 2019), Vienna, Wrocław|
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Year||Passengers||Change on previous year||Kharkiv Airport Passenger Totals 2002–2018 (thousands)|
Kharkiv International Airport is well served by municipal transport and is connected to the city's wider network of roads and railways via Aeroflotska Street and the M03 national trunk road. The following bus lines provide public transportation between the airport and the city of Kharkiv:
- Trolleybus 5 — Airport to Universitetska Street via Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 115 — Airport to Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 119 — Airport to Prospekt Peremohy via Prospekt Haharina metro station
- 152 — Airport to Mikroraion 552 via Akademika Barabashova metro station
- 225 — Airport to Akademika Barabashova metro station, transfer to Akademika Barabashova metro station
- 2018 resultds
- "Ryanair To Open Flights From Kharkiv To Krakow And Vilnius By November". ukranews.com. 26 March 2019.
- "Ryanair расширит сеть из Харькова и Одессы еще одним рейсом в Польшу". avianew.com. 3 April 2019.
- "SkyUp". skyup.aero.
- "freight monitor". online.joinup.ua.
- "Wizz Air will fly from Krakow. Cheap carrier will open 12 routes from the capital of Lesser Poland". businessinsider.com.pl. 21 November 2018.
- "The 2017th..." hrk.aero. 2 January 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "2018 results". hrk.aero. 15 January 2019. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
Media related to Kharkiv International Airport at Wikimedia Commons