Fábio Gomes (pole vaulter)
|Born||August 4, 1983|
Campinas, São Paulo
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Updated on 14 October 2015.|
His personal best jump is 5.80 metres (outdoor) set in February 2011, and 5.70 metres (indoor) set in February 2013, both achieved in São Caetano do Sul, Brazil. He held the South American and Brazilian records for the event from 2011 until 2013, when both marks were beaten by Augusto de Oliveira.
- A Equipe - Atletas Masculino - Perfil - Fábio Gomes da Silva (in Portuguese), Clube de Atletismo BM&F Bovespa, retrieved May 12, 2013
- "Fábio Gomes quiebra record sudamericano". CONSUDATLE. 2011-02-27. Archived from the original on 2011-04-11. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- Mulkeen, Jon (2013-05-17). De Oliveira sets South American Pole Vault record in Uberlandia. IAAF. Retrieved on 2013-05-19.
- Fábio Gomes at World Athletics
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Fábio Gomes". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2013-02-05.
- Biscayart, Eduardo (2008-01-04). "Gomes da Silva lands Brazil on the international Pole Vault map". IAAF.org. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
|This biographical article relating to Brazilian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|