Hsiao at Man Power Concert in Beijing, July 2015.
Hsiao Ya-chih (蕭雅之)
24 August 1979
|Alma mater||Fu-Hsin Trade & Arts School|
|Agent||Tian Di He|
|Also known as||Hsiao Ya-hsuan (personal name)|
Hsiao was educated at John Casablanca's College in Vancouver, Canada. In 1998, she attended the New Talent Singing Awards Vancouver Audition, and she became one of the twelve finalists but did not place in top five. In 1999, she released her debut self-titled album. In 2010, after years of speculation from netizens, she admitted at a public event that she had received a double eyelid surgery.
- Elva Hsiao (1999)
- Red Rose (2000)
- Tomorrow (2001)
- Elva First (2001)
- 4U (2002)
- Theme Song of Love, Kissing (2002)
- So Elva (2003)
- 5th Avenue (2003)
- 1087 (2006)
- 3 Faced Elva (2008)
- Diamond Candy (2009)
- Miss Elva (2010)
- I'm Ready (2011)
- Shut Up and Kiss Me (2014)
- Beautiful Episode (2004)
- Love Elva... (2006)
- Super Girl (2012)
Film and Other Media WorkEdit
Elva has appeared in commercials in Taiwan, promoting many different items from jewelry to phones and make-up. For example, she has worked with major brands like Motorola, Sprite, De Beers, Avon and Pantene.
- Easy (27 September 2018). "Taiwanese Singer Elva Hsiao's "Disappearance" Spark HIV Rumours". Hype Malaysia. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "Elva Hsiao confesses to double eyelid surgery". Xin MSN Entertainment. 5 May 2010. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- Lucky 13 For Monaco’s World Music Awards Archived 18 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine Radio Caroline. Europa Productions. 2001-05-02. Retrieved 2011-02-21
- JpopAsia. "Elva Hsiao - Elva Siu". JpopAsia. Retrieved 12 May 2019.