Edinho (footballer, born 1955)
Edino Nazareth Filho, commonly known as Edinho (born 5 June 1955) is a Brazilian former football player and manager. He played as a central defender with Fluminense, Grêmio and with the Brazilian national team. He is currently a sports commentator.
|Full name||Edino Nazareth Filho|
|Date of birth||5 June 1955|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He played 3 matches in the 1978 FIFA World Cup, in Argentina. He appears only one time during the 1982 FIFA World Cup, subbing in for Oscar after 75 minutes against New Zealand. He played all Brazil's five matches during the 1986 FIFA World Cup in which he was captain, scoring one goal.
- Pan-American Games: 1975
- Campeonato Carioca: 1975, 1976, 1980
- Campeonato Brasileiro: 1987
- Taça Guanabara: 1991, 1993
- "Edinho". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Brazil-New Zealand" game report
- "World Cup 1986". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Match Report: Soviet Union - Brazil". FIFA. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Edinho (Edinho Nazareth Filho)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 3 December 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2018. Invalid