Corey Gregg Weinberg (born August 3, 1955), known professionally as Corey Burton, is an American voice actor known as the current voice of Ludwig Von Drake, Captain Hook and many other characters for numerous Disney projects, Brainiac in the DC animated universe, several central characters (Count Dooku, Cad Bane, and Ziro the Hutt) for numerous Star Wars projects and Spike Witwicky and Shockwave in the Transformers universe. He has worked on numerous cartoon series for major networks such as Cartoon Network and has worked extensively with The Walt Disney Company and Disney theme parks.
Corey Gregg Weinberg
August 2, 1955
|Other names||Cory Burton|
|Known for||Voice of Ludwig Von Drake (1987-) Hugo Strange in Batman: Arkham series|
Outstanding Individual Achievement for Voice Acting by a Male Performer in an Animated Television Production
2003 for Disney's House of Mouse
Corey Burton began his career at age 17 under the name Corey Weinman, with an imitation performance of voice actor Hans Conried for Disney. He studied radio acting with Daws Butler (Time for Beany, Merrie Melodies, Yogi Bear) for four years and went on to work with nearly all of the original Hollywood radio actors in classic-style radio dramas. Burton was unsure at first about pursuing voice work, due to his shy demeanor and Asperger's syndrome, but credits the diverse world & character design of Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction as his inspiration to move forward.
Burton has done extensive voice work for Disney including feature animations and interactive sections of the company, as well as many attractions at the Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and Tokyo Disney Resort. He provides the "Feature Presentation" voice on numerous Disney home video releases and can be heard as the tram narration voice at Disneyland Park. He provided the voice of Captain Hook in Disney's Return to Never Land and overdubbed the voice of Deems Taylor, the Master of Ceremonies in Fantasia, for the film's 2000 and 2010 video and DVD releases, as some of Taylor's original soundtracks had been lost.
Burton has voiced sound-alikes and original characters for over 50 Disney Storyteller records. His roles include:
- Ludwig Von Drake in DuckTales, Raw Toonage, Bonkers, Quack Pack, Mickey Mouse Works, Disney's House of Mouse, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey Mouse, Mickey and the Roadster Racers and DuckTales.
- Dale in Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers.
- Mad Hatter in Bonkers, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse and Disney's House of Mouse.
- Gruffi Gummi and Toadwart in Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears (following the death of Bill Scott).
- Zeus in Disney's Hercules: The Animated Series (replacing Rip Torn).
- Quint and Speedy the Snail in The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa.
- Gaëtan "Mole" Molière in Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Atlantis: Milo's Return.
- Captain Hook in Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, Disney's Villains' Revenge, Disney's House of Mouse, Return to Never Land, Mickey's House of Villains and Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
- Captain Hook, Dale and Yen Sid in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- The White Rabbit, The Doorknob and Flotsam and Jetsam in Kingdom Hearts.
- The MCP, Santa Claus, Sark, Shan Yu and The Peddler in Kingdom Hearts II.
- Ansem the Wise/DiZ in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD 1.5 Remix) and Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Magic Mirror and Grumpy in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.
- Claude Frollo in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
- The Narrator in Goofy appearances (1992–present).
- Professor Owl in the Disney Sing-Along Songs series.
- King Stefan in Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams.
- Mr. Smee in Disney's Villains' Revenge.
- The White Rabbit in Disney's Villains' Revenge and Disney's House of Mouse.
- The Ringmaster from Dumbo in Disney's Villains' Revenge.
- Buzz Lightyear and other additional voices in the Disney on Ice adaptation of Toy Story 3.
- Yen Sid and Captain Hook (the latter through vocal effects) in Epic Mickey.
- Doc Hudson in the Cars media and Radiator Springs Racers (replacing Paul Newman).
- General Knowledge from the former Cranium Command attraction at Epcot.
- Dale, Bruno Biggs and Moe Whiplash from Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour.
Burton is perhaps best known to Disney fans for his imitation of the late voice actor Paul Frees as the Ghost Host in Disneyland's Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction. Burton also recited the classic line "Welcome, foolish mortals" in the opening of the film version of The Haunted Mansion.
Burton provides many others Paul Frees-like voices for Disneyland Park, including several newer pirates in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction (like the "Pooped Pirate" and the pirate voice that guides you on and off the boat), Grumpy on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction, and almost every voice in Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
Burton performed a Frees imitation as the voice of the announcer in the 1999 film Dudley Do-Right.
In the 60th Anniversary Edition and the 2010 special edition of Disney's Fantasia, Corey Burton voiced all of Deems Taylor's voice-over work. The original audio elements for Deems Taylor's commentaries were getting so deteriorated that they could not be used anymore. Disney decided to have Corey Burton re-record all of Deems Taylor's commentaries for consistency.
Burton appeared as Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Brawn and Spike Witwicky in the 1984-87 Transformers cartoon series by Sunbow Productions & Marvel Productions. He later does the voice of Megatron, Ratchet, Ironhide, Brawn, Cyrus "The Colossus" Rhodes, Spike Witwicky and Longarm Prime/Shockwave in the Transformers Animated series by Cartoon Network.
Burton stated in an interview that Shockwave was by far his favorite character to perform in the original show. However, he turned down the offer to reprise the role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, so the part was given to Frank Welker, the voice of Megatron/Galvatron.
For the Kingdom Hearts series, Burton voiced Ansem the Wise/DiZ in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance due to the late Christopher Lee's failing health. For the cinematic version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which was part of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Burton played the role of DiZ in one of the new cutscenes and re-dubbed all of Lee's lines from the original Nintendo DS version.
Burton has portrayed Brainiac in the DC animated universe. He appeared as Brainiac in eight episodes of Superman: The Animated Series, two episodes of Justice League, two episodes of Static Shock, and five episodes of Justice League Unlimited. Although not set within the DCAU, he also voiced Brainiac in three episodes of Legion of Super Heroes and reprised his role in the online game DC Universe Online.
Other television highlightsEdit
- Narrated the 1992 Discovery Channel documentary Great White!, by Barry Clark Productions and directed by underwater photographer John McKenney.
- The Russian, Ronald Marshall and The Scarecrow in Batman: Gotham Knight.
- V.V. Argost and Leonidas Van Rook in The Secret Saturdays.
- James Bond Jr. in the animated series of the same name.
- The Pupununu in Tak and the Power of Juju.
- Invisibo in Freakazoid!.
- Old Queeks in Mike, Lu & Og.
- Captain Marvel in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.
- Red Tornado, Silver Cyclone, Doctor Mid-Nite, Doc Magnus, Mercury and Thomas Wayne in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
- Ziro the Hutt in the 2008 Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and in the television series (2008-2014), Count Dooku and Cad Bane.
- Tomax in G.I. Joe.
- Goon, Kanawk and Tauron in Robotix.
- Law in G.I. Joe: Renegades.
- Brain, Dudley H. Dudley, Hamilton Hill, James Gordon, and Wizard in Young Justice.
- Burglar in The Powerpuff Girls episode "Burglar Alarmed".
- Dash Whippet and additional voices for Pound Puppies, starting in season 2.
- Brainstorm, Malware and Mr. Baumann in Ben 10: Omniverse, where he also revives Argost from The Secret Saturdays.
- Dracula in Avengers Assemble and Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Ranger Smith in the Spümcø animated specials, Boo Boo Runs Wild and A Day in the Life of Ranger Smith.
- Various male characters on Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
- Burton played Starlab Controller Jerry Lyden in the syndicated radio drama series Alien Worlds.
- Burton has done work for the Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure theme park in Orlando, Florida in addition to the Universal Studios Japan theme park.
- Burton does voice-overs for many commercials and promos; for instance, Burton's voice is featured in some Old Navy commercials, a role he inherited after the death of Bill Wendell. He recently provided his voice for the Final Fantasy XII TV promo.
- In the WWE, Burton provided voice-overs for the WrestleMania XXV recap segments.
- Almost all character roles in the 1980 cult classic Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind.
- In the Critters film series, he provided the voices for the Krites, but he was only credited for the first one, and he also developed their language (as revealed on his website).
- The narrator for the video game Brütal Legend.
- Tromell Guado and Maester Kelk Ronso in the PlayStation 2 video game Final Fantasy X.
- Volteer the Electric Guardian Dragon, Exhumor, and Mason in The Legend of Spyro trilogy.
- Zeus in the video game God of War II for the PlayStation 2, God of War III for the PlayStation 3, and God of War for the PlayStation 4.
- Footman, Bricabrac, Goggles, Fluffy Show Announcer and WACME Quiz Master in the 1996 adventure game Toonstruck.
- Numerous supporting roles on Focus on the Family's radio drama Adventures in Odyssey, voicing over 90 characters, most notably Jesus Christ, Walter Shakespeare, Cryin' Bryan Dern, and The Great Wishy Woz.
- Doctor N. Gin and Doctor Nefarious Tropy in the GameCube and PlayStation video game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.
- Jack the animated pumpkin that narrates the haunted attraction The House at Haunted Hill.
- Narrator of the film The A-Team.
- Hugo Strange in the video game Batman: Arkham City.
- John Grey (Jean Grey's father) for two episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men.
- Provided voice samples for some songs, most famously in DJ Hazard's drum and bass track entitled "Machete", he is also working with Australian producer ShockOne to provide voice samples for his new album named Universus.
- Game Narrator for Disney Coaster.
- Announcer for the El Rey Network launched by Robert Rodriguez.
- Yoda in the Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Read-Along Storybook and CD and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD.
|1980||Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind||Narrator|
|1982||The Sword and the Sorcerer||Additional voices|
|Water Engine||Mag-Lev Man, Farmer|
|The Adventures of Curious George||The Man in the Yellow Hat, additional voices|
|1983||Good-bye, Cruel World||Additional voices|
|Horizons||Futureport 'Brava Centauri' Announcer|
|The Transformers: The Movie||Brawn, Shockwave, Spike Witwicky|
|Poltergeist II: The Other Side||Reverend Henry Kane||Uncredited|
|Flight of the Navigator||R.A.L.F.||Uncredited|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|I Am Joe's Ear||Joe's Ear|
|Castle in the Sky||Additional voices||2003 English dub|
|1987||Disney Sing-Along Songs: Heigh-Ho||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|G.I. Joe: The Movie||Tomax|
|Amazon Women on the Moon||Anchorman (Segment: "Murray in Videoland"), TV Announcer (Segment: "Amazon Women on the Moon"), Announcer (Segment: "Silly Pate")|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: The Bare Necessities||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain, Jiminy Cricket|
|1988||Invasion Earth: The Aliens Are Here||Alien Voice|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: You Can Fly!||Professor Owl, Ludwig Von Drake, Bertie Birdbrain|
|Poltergeist III||Reverend Henry Kane||Uncredited|
|1989||Kiki's Delivery Service||Radio Announcer||1998 English dub|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Fun with Music||Professor Owl, Ludwig Von Drake, Bertie Birdbrain|
|Goofy About Health||Narrator|
|Cranium Command||General Knowledge, Chicken|
|Stanley and the Dinosaurs||Stanley|
|1990||Roller Coaster Rabbit||Droopy|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Under the Sea||Professor Owl, Ludwig Von Drake, Bertie Birdbrain|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Disneyland Fun||Professor Owl, White Rabbit, Dale, Bertie Birdbrain||Uncredited|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious||Professor Owl, Ludwig Von Drake, Bertie Birdbrain|
|1992||Disney Sing-Along Songs: Be Our Guest||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|Aladdin||Prince Achmed, Necklace Merchant|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Friend Like Me||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|1994||Mickey's Fun Songs: Campout at Walt Disney World||Dale|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Circle of Life||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|1995||A Goofy Movie||Wendall|
|1995||Pocahontas (1995 film)||John Smith (Singing)|
|Mickey's Fun Songs: Beach Party at Walt Disney World||Dale, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Colors of the Wind||Professor Owl, Ludwig Von Drake, Bertie Birdbrain|
|1996||The Best of Roger Rabbit||Droopy Dog (Segments: "Roller Coaster Rabbit" and "Trail Mix-Up)|
|The Hunchback of Notre Dame||Brutish Guard, Miller and Frollo's Soldiers|
|Disney's Greatest Video, Volume 1||Dale the Chipmunk, Ludwig Von Drake|
|Aladdin and the King of Thieves||Additional voices||Direct-to-video|
|1997||Hercules||Burnt Man, End-of-the-World Man, Tour Bus Guide, Wind Titan and Lytros at right head|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Zero to Hero||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|The Spirit of Mickey||Ludwig Von Drake|
|Disney Sing-Along Songs: Honor to Us All||Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain|
|Hercules: Zero to Hero||Zeus|
|Skating the Half Pipe||Narrator|
|1999||Dudley Do-Right||The Announcer|
|Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas||Dale||Direct-to-video|
|Toy Story 2||Woody's Roundup Announcer|
|2001||The Trumpet of the Swan||Senator|
|Atlantis: The Lost Empire||Gaëtan "Mole" Molière|
|Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse||Ludwig Von Drake, Gus, Grumpy, Captain Hook, Mad Hatter||Direct-to-video|
|2002||Return to Never Land||Captain Hook|
|The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald: Have Time, Will Travel||Bug, Mob Man #1|
|Cinderella II: Dreams Come True||Gus, Stable Hand, Mert||Direct-to-video|
|Mickey's House of Villains||Captain Hook, Chernabog, 'How to' Narrator, Chief O'Hara||Direct-to-video|
|2003||101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure||The Thunderbolt Adventure Hour Narrator||Direct-to-video|
|Atlantis: Milo's Return||Mole||Direct-to-video|
|Stitch! The Movie||Additional voices||Direct-to-video|
|2004||The Lion King 1½||Grumpy|
|Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas||Elf #4||Direct-to-video|
|2005||Tom and Jerry: Blast Off to Mars||Martian Scientist, Court Attendant, Eyes at Gate||Direct-to-video|
|2006||Asterix and the Vikings||Doublehelix||English dub|
|2007||Cinderella III: A Twist in Time||Gus||Direct-to-video|
|Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt||Ludwig Von Drake, Chip 'n' Dale|
|Planet Terror||Additional Narrator|
|Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams||King Stefan||Direct-to-video|
|How to Hook Up Your Home Theater||Narrator|
|2008||Justice League: The New Frontier||Abin Sur, Ray Palmer||Direct-to-video|
|Batman: Gotham Knight||The Russian, Ronald Marshall, The Scarecrow||Direct-to-video|
|Starship Troopers 3: Marauder||Official Voice||Direct-to-video|
|Star Wars: The Clone Wars||Whorm Loathsom, Ziro the Hutt, Kronos-327|
|2009||Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland||Ludwig Von Drake, Chip 'n' Dale|
|Superman/Batman: Public Enemies||Captain Marvel, Solomon Grundy||Direct-to-video|
|The Princess and the Frog||Mr. Harvey Fenner|
|Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Choo-Choo Express||Ludwig Von Drake, Chip 'n' Dale|
|Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally||Ludwig Von Drake, Chip 'n' Dale|
|2011||Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure||Ludwig Von Drake, Chip 'n' Dale|
|2012||Hotel Transylvania||Additional voices|
|Goodnight Mr. Foot||Bigfoot||Short film|
|Partysaurus Rex||Captain Suds||Short film|
|2013||Zambezia||Neville the Lilian's lovebird|
|Machete Kills||Trailer Voice Guy|
|I Know That Voice||Himself||Documentary|
|2014||JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time||Captain Cold, Time Trapper||Direct-to-video|
|Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery||Bayard, Announcer||Direct-to-video|
|Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy||Baron Basil, Ghost of the Baron||Direct-to-video|
|Rocky and Bullwinkle||Snidely Whiplash, Mayor|
|2018||Ralph Breaks the Internet||Grumpy|
|1984–87||The Transformers||Brawn, Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Spike Witwicky, Alpha Trion, Quintesson Scientist Mara Al Utha, Wideload, Dion, additional voices|
|1985||Robotix||Tauron, Goon, Kanawk|
|1985–86||G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero||Tomax, Lt. Clay Moore, Owen Van Mark, Gerky Potemkin|
|1986||DTV Valentine||Gruffi Gummi|
|1986–91||Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears||Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, additional voices||Replacing Bill Scott|
|1987–89||DuckTales||Ludwig Von Drake, Phil Barker, additional voices||Eps. "The Golden Fleecing", "Dime Enough for Luck" and "Yuppy Ducks"|
|1989–90||Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers||Dale, Zipper, Mole, Snout, additional voices|
|1990||The Magical World of Disney||Ludwig Von Drake||Ep. "A DuckTales Valentine"|
|1991||James Bond Jr.||James Bond Jr.|
|1992||Goof Troop||'How to' Narrator, Circus Ringmaster|
|Raw Toonage||Ludwig Von Drake, Captain Hook||Eps. "Spatula Party/Doggie Schnauzer/Marsupilami Meets Dr. Normanstein" and "Sheerluck Bonkers/All Potato Network/The Puck Stops Here"|
|Darkwing Duck||Rubber Chicken||Ep. "Mutantcy on the Bouncy"|
|1993–94||Bonkers||Ludwig Von Drake, Mad Hatter, additional voices|
|1993–94||Mighty Max||Felix, Osiris|
|1995–99||The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa||Quint, Speedy the Snail, Fronk, Creepy Fortune Teller|
|1995–96||Phantom 2040||Kit Walker, 23rd Phantom, Biot, Security Biot, 20th Phantom, Thin Man|
|1996||Quack Pack||Ludwig Von Drake|
|1996||Dexter's Laboratory||The Narrator (Super-Monkey from Dial M for Monkey)||Ep. "The Lab of Tomorrow"|
|1996–98||Superman: The Animated Series||Brainiac, Binko, Stand Owner, Tribunal, additional voices|
|1998–99||Disney's Hercules: The Animated Series||Zeus|
|1999–2001||Batman Beyond||Istivan Hegedesh, Vilmos Egans, Barge Captain, Captain, Kobra Op #1|
|1999–2001||Mickey Mouse Works||Ludwig Von Drake, J. Audubon Woodlore, Chief O'Hara, Narrator|
|1999||Boo Boo Runs Wild||Ranger Smith, Moose|
|A Day in the Life of Ranger Smith||Ranger Smith|
|2000||Poochini's Yard||Additional voices|
|2001–02||Disney's House of Mouse||Ludwig Von Drake, J. Audubon Woodlore, Grumpy, Timothy Q. Mouse, Cards, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Captain Hook, Maurice, Zeus, Chernabog, Female Von Drake, Doorknob, Santa Claus, Caterpillar, "Honest" John Worthington Foulfellow|
|2001–03||Justice League||Brainiac, Forager, Metallo, Toyman, Weather Wizard|
|2002–17||Samurai Jack||Monk #1, Goatman, The Murder of Crows||Eps. "Jack and the Monks" and "XCV"|
|2003||Static Shock||Brainiac||Eps. "A League of Their Own: Part 1" and "A League of Their Own: Part 2"|
|2003–05||Star Wars: Clone Wars||Count Dooku, San Hill, Warrior #2|
|2004||ChalkZone||King Mumbo Jumbo, Stick Figure Baker||Ep. "The Big Blow Up"|
|2005||Duck Dodgers||Martian Commander Z-9||Eps. "Of Course You Know, This Means War and Peace: Part 1" and "Of Course You Know, This Means War and Peace: Part 2"|
|2005–06||Justice League Unlimited||Brainiac, Key, Sonar (Bito Wladon), Toyman (Winslow Percival Schott), Weather Wizard (Mark Mardon)|
|2006–16||Mickey Mouse Clubhouse||Ludwig Von Drake, Dale|
|2007–09||Transformers: Animated||Ratchet, Megatron, Shockwave, Ironhide, Spike Witwicky,
Cyrus "The Colossus" Rhodes, Cyclonus, Brawn
|2007–08||Legion of Super Heroes||Brainiac|
|2008–14||Star Wars: The Clone Wars||Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus, Cad Bane, Ziro the Hutt, Chairman Papanoida, additional voices|
|2008–10||The Secret Saturdays||V.V. Argost, Leonidas Van Rook|
|2008–11||Batman: The Brave and the Bold||Red Tornado, Silver Cyclone, Thomas Wayne (Ep. "Invasion of the Secret Santas!"), False-Face, Doctor Mid-Nite, Dr. William Milton Magnus, Mercury, Chancellor Gor-Zonn, General Zahl, Killer Moth, Batman (Bat-Manga version), Joker (Scooby-Doo version), Green Lantern (Alan Scott)|
|2008–15||Phineas and Ferb||Additional voices|
|2009||Disney's Haunted Holidays: Tales of Two Cities||Hatbox Ghost|
|2010||Freaknik: The Musical||Newscaster, Dukes of Hazzard Announcer|
|2010–11||Sym-Bionic Titan||Galalunian Commander, Combat Instructor, Academy Administrator||Eps. "Phantom Ninja", "Shadows of Youth" and "Escape from Galalunia"|
|2011||G.I. Joe: Renegades||Law, Granger, Crippled Convict||Eps. "Busted" and "Fire Fight"|
|2011–15||Jake and the Never Land Pirates||Captain Hook|
|2011–14||Black Dynamite||Dennis Flynn, Philip Drummond, Mister Rogers, M|
|2011–2012||Young Justice||Brain, Dudley H Dudley, Hamilton Hill, Wizard, Commissioner James Gordon||Eps. "Alpha Male" and "Misplaced"|
|2012||Green Lantern: The Animated Series||Cleric Loran, Leph||Eps. "Reckoning" and "Fear Itself"|
|2012–14||Ben 10: Omniverse||Malware, Mr. Baumann, Brainstorm, Seebik, Fiskerton, V.V. Argost, Albedo Brainstorm, Kane North/Kangaroo Kommando|
|2012–15||Gravity Falls||Additional voices|
|2013-18||Avengers Assemble||Dracula, Mystery Man, Agamotto|
|2013||Ultimate Spider-Man||Dracula||Eps. "Blade" and "The Howling Commandos"|
|2014–15||Wander Over Yonder||Captain, additional voices|
|2014–present||Mickey Mouse||Ludwig Von Drake|
|2014-15||Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.||High Evolutionary, Dracula||Eps. "Future Shock" and "Days of Future Smash, Part 3: Dracula"|
|2015-17||Clarence||Hank||Eps. "Dust Buddies" and "Clarence Loves Shoopy"|
|2015||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||Joust Joust Revolution Announcer, Monster Arm|
|The 7D||Lord Grudgemunger||Ep. "The Rock of Sages"|
|Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero||Additional voices|
|2015-2017||Harvey Beaks||Title Card Narrator|
|2015–16||Star Wars Rebels||Quarrie, Eesh Fahm, Imperial Officer|
|2016||Uncle Grandpa||Additional voices||Ep. "Chill Out"|
|2016–present||The Loud House||Additional voices|
|2017–present||Mickey and the Roadster Racers||Ludwig Von Drake, Dale|
|2018||DuckTales||Ludwig Von Drake, The Liquidator|
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – Grumpy
- Radiator Springs Racers – Doc Hudson
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Ghost Host
- Journey into YOUR Imagination – Figment
- Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls – Snidley Whiplash, Narrator
- Fantasmic! – Chernabog, Captain Hook, Pirates
- Cranium Command – General Knowledge, Chicken
- Goofy About Health – Narrator
- Horizons – Futureport 'Brava Centauri' Announcer
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Stuffed Pirate
- Alice in Wonderland – The White Rabbit/Cards
- Peter Pan's Flight – Captain Hook, Mr. Smee
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride – Judge, Cop, Farmer
- The Cat in the Hat – Fish
- mouseinfo (2017-07-18), Corey Burton - Voices of the Disney Parks #D23Expo 2017, retrieved 2018-09-29
- Mindsai Productions; Disney Interactive (1996). The Walt Disney World Explorer. Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh. Disney Interactive. Scene: Cranium Command - Trivia slideshow.
General Knowledge: "The voice of General Knowledge (begins to change to Burton's natural voice) was played by Corey Burton." / Burton: "(chuckles) That's me."
- Evanier, Mark (2015-04-10). "Freberg Stories #2". News from Me. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
- "Corey Burton Uninterested In Reprising Shockwave For Transformers 3, David Warner Is Rumored - Transformers News - TFW2005". tfw2005.com. 19 December 2010. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- Krome Studios (October 6, 2009). Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes. LucasArts. Scene: Closing credits, 2:30 in, Voice Talent.
- Great White! (Liner notes). Barry Clark. Santa Monica, California: Artisan Home Entertainment. 2001.
- "I Know That Voice, A Documentary About the World of Voice Acting". Laughing Squid. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- MacDonald, Brady (July 28, 2015). "Disney voice-over actors bring theme park rides to life". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 23, 2015.