ATA Airlines (Iran)
ATA Airlines (Persian: هواپیمایی آتا) is an Iranian airline based in Tabriz International Airport. It operates scheduled domestic and international services in the Middle East, as well as charter services including Europe.
|Founded||17 December 2008|
The airline was established on 17 December 2008 and started scheduled operations in 2010 with services on domestic routes. Its first flight was performed on 31 December 2009 from Tabriz to Mashhad.
- Arak - Arak Airport
- Ahwaz - Ahwaz Airport
- Ardabil - Ardabil Airport
- Bandar Abbas - Bandar Abbas International Airport
- Isfahan - Isfahan International Airport
- Mashhad - Mashhad International Airport
- Shiraz - Shiraz International Airport
- Tabriz - Tabriz International Airport
- Kashan - Kashan International Airport
- Kish Island - Kish International Airport
- Urmia - Urmia Airport
- Mahshahr - Mahshahr Airport
- Yazd - Shahid Sadooghi Airport
As of August 2019 the ATA Airlines fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
|Embraer ERJ 145ER||3||—||50|
|McDonnell Douglas MD-83||8||—||161|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
- 1 further Airbus A320
- 1 further Boeing 737-300
- http://www.iqna.ir/2016/10/21/Star-flights-Arak-Airport-to-Baghdad/[permanent dead link]
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 16.
- "Iran's ATA Airlines acquires a maiden B737-500". ch-aviation.
- Aerospacetalk. "Aerospacetalk on Twitter: "When you are trying to transfer an aircraft undercover but forget we're living in the 21th century! F-HFKG ferried to Tabriz (TBZ) from LFLC via Varna. @ata_airlines has now 3 E-145's in TBZ. Our member spotted all of them together, today. F-HFTZ, F-HELA, and F-HFKG.â€Ś https://t.co/rZlpvNGXuf"". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2019-01-23. External link in
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 17.
Media related to ATA Airlines (Iran) at Wikimedia Commons