|Owner||Government of Iran|
|Operator||Iran Airports Company|
|Elevation AMSL||4,315 ft / 1,315 m|
|Statistics (۱۳۹۳ - 2014)|
Source: Iranian Airports Holding Company
On 2 July 2015, the Iranian Minister of Roads held a press conference after his recent visit at the Paris Air Show. He announced the installation of an ILS system at Ardabil Airport which will "decrease the flight cancellations with up to 50 percent". It was estimated to be installed by September 2015.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
- "OITL - Ardabil Airport - SkyVector".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-31. Retrieved 2014-06-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "List of all airports in Iran". The Airport Authority. Retrieved 2019-01-02.
- "Minister of Roads announces plan for renovation of air fleet".
- صفدری, مهرداد شادمان منش-حسین. "هواپیمایی آتا".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-26. Retrieved 2015-04-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)