- This review is transcluded from Talk:Uroš Drenović/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: Ian Rose (talk · contribs) 12:57, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
Will claim this now and aim to complete by say mid-week. Cheers, Ian Rose (talk) 12:57, 25 January 2015 (UTC)
Toolbox checks -- no dab or EL issues.
Prose/content -- lightly copyedited; outstanding points:
- These uprisings commenced in southwest Bosnia in late July, and spread across the NDH, with the Communist Party of Yugoslavia (Serbo-Croatian Latin: Komunistička partija Jugoslavije, KPJ) organisation being swept along rather than leading the rebellion. -- this is a little esoteric I think; perhaps, for the uninitiated, you should briefly explain why the Communists (rather than any other group) might have been expected to lead rather than be swept along.
- In an area largely free of KPJ influence, but under the influence of the sectarian Serb elite of Mrkonjić Grad -- could we avoid repeating "influence", say by using "infiltration" in the first instance, or "sway" in the second, while remaining true to the source?
- He despised Muslims and Croats but was "diplomatic enough to keep his feelings in check when necessary" -- might be an idea to attribute the quote, e.g. He despised Muslims and Croats but, according to so-and-so, was "diplomatic enough to keep his feelings in check when necessary"
- the detachment attacked the village, but the rest of the detachment... -- sounds a bit odd, seems the whole detachment did something but then we find there was more of it to do something else; could this be accurately reworded to something like the bulk of the detachment attacked the village, but the rest...?
Structure/referencing/images -- no issues stood out (N.B. Alt text present in main body images but not lead, though not actually a requirement in any case).
Cheers, Ian Rose (talk) 13:50, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the review @Ian Rose: all points addressed, these are my edits. Regards, Peacemaker67 (crack... thump) 00:50, 31 January 2015 (UTC)
- Looks good, passing as GA -- well done. Cheers, Ian Rose (talk) 22:05, 31 January 2015 (UTC)