Sean Richard O'Pry (born July 5, 1989) is an American male supermodel from Kennesaw, Georgia.
Sean Richard O'Pry
July 5, 1989
|Other names||Sean Opry, Sean-O|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
O'Pry reports having Irish and unspecified Native American heritage. He has an elder brother and a younger sister. He attended North Cobb High School. He played track and field, basketball, baseball, and football in high school.
O'Pry has been romantically linked to model Samantha Marie Gradoville. The couple own a golden retriever together named "Tallulah Von Ruffworth".
Since then, O'Pry has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Gianfranco Ferré, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Zara (retailer), Armani Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, DSquared², American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale's, Belstaff, D2, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme.
His runway credentials include opening Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo, closing Moschino, Trussardi and Zegna, and both for Balmain. Other designers he has walked for include Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Hermès. In November 2011, O'Pry was selected as the star of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb fragrance campaign.
In 2008, O'Pry was named the world's eighth most successful male model by Forbes magazine. Only one year later, he had moved up to the #1 position on their list. As of September 2013, Models.com named O'Pry as the most successful male model in the world on their 'Top 50' list. As of 2014, he had held that position for two years.
- The Internet Fashion Database - Sean O'Pry | wife =[AnjolaOluwa Fajobi-O'pry] Archived January 8, 2009, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved and verified on 2008-10-25
- "Art Of The Deal: Sean O'Pry, Million-Dollar Model". Forbes. October 8, 2013.
- Drohan, Freya (October 13, 2014). "Meet Sean O'Pry: The world's lowest earning model, and he's half Irish". Irish Independent.
- "Meet Sean O'Pry! 13 Things to Know About the Hot Guy in Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Video". E!. November 10, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2015.
- "Model Watch: 10 Things You Should Know About Sean O'Pry". Out. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- "Sean O'Pry Hot Dude Taylor Swift "Blank Space" Video". Elle. Retrieved May 21, 2015.
- "Tallulah Von Ruffworth 🐶 (@goldengirltallulah) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- Vijai Singh. "The Next Top Male Model". New York, NY: Video.nytimes.com. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- Parker, Ashley Joy (October 9, 2013). "Sean O'Pry Named Highest Paid Male Model By Forbes". FashionTimes.com. Archived from the original on March 31, 2015. Retrieved March 28, 2015.
- Rees, Alex (March 9, 2012). "Male Models Make Out in Madonna's New 'Girl Gone Wild' Music Video Teaser". Nymag.com. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- "Taylor Swift Made Her "Blank Space" Music Video Co-Star Sean O'Pry Blush on Set". Vanity Fair. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- "In Pictures: The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models - Sean O'Pry". Forbes.com. July 5, 2008. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. June 26, 2009. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models". Models.com. March 19, 2014. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- "Sean O'Pry - Models.com". Models.com. Retrieved May 21, 2015.
- "Top 10 Male Models of All Time". vogue.com. Retrieved June 24, 2015.