Sathya Jyothi Films
Sathya Jyothi Films is a film production and distribution company in India. It was established in the 1980s by G. Thyagarajan and G. Saravanan.
|Film production and distribution|
|Industry||Motion pictures and Television|
In July 2016, Sathya Jyothi Films announced their 32nd project, which would be directed by Siva and feature Ajith Kumar Kajal Aggarwal and Akshara Haasan in the lead roles named Vivegam which ended up being a huge loss to the production house. . They announced their next project again with Ajith to compensate the loss from their previous flick Vivegam which is to be directed by the Siva who directed Vivegam.
Sathya Jyothi Films was founded by T. G. Thyagarajan in the 1970s. Thyagarajan, an MBA graduate from the USA, is the son of film producer, late Venus T. Govindarajan, who had made films from the 1960s to the 1980s under Venus Pictures. Thyagarajan initially ventured into film productions under the studio Satya Movies, production company of his father-in-law R. M. Veerappan before founding Sathya Jyothi Films in the late 1970s.
- "Sathya Jyothi Films announce their next mega project with Ajith Kumar". Nowrunning.com. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "When will Thala 57 start rolling? - Producer's Confirmation - Tamil Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Sathya Jyothi Films to produce Ajith Kumar's Thala 57". Behindwoods.com. 19 December 2015. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Venus Govindarajan passes away". Thehindu.com. 15 February 2007. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "A saga of success". Thehindu.com. 15 September 2006. Retrieved 14 December 2017.