Pervasive Coalition of Reformists
Pervasive Coalition of Reformists: The Second Step (Persian: ائتلاف فراگير اصلاحطلبان: گام دوم), named The List of Hope (Persian: لیست امید) by Mohammad Khatami, was the sole coalition and electoral list affiliated with the Iranian reform movement for the 2016 legislative election. The group also endorsed candidates for the 2016 Assembly of Experts election. Reformists backed a list of 236 candidates for the Parliament and 77 for the Assembly of Experts, even though many of them are not reformists but moderate-leaning figures.
|Head of Policymaking Council||Mohammad Reza Aref|
|National affiliation||Iranian Reformists|
|Slogan||"Hope and Serenity, Economic Bloom"|
The coalition includes Council for Coordinating the Reforms Front member groups, National Trust Party (close to Mehdi Karroubi), newly established Union of Islamic Iran People Party, Moderation and Development Party (close to Hassan Rouhani) and the principlist Followers of Velayat faction led by Ali Larijani.
- Assembly of Qom Seminary Scholars and Researchers
- Association of Combatant Clerics
- Association of Followers of the Imam's Line
- Assembly of Parliamentary Sessions Representatives
- Executives of Construction Party
- Islamic Assembly of Ladies
- Islamic Association of Elites
- Islamic Association of Teachers of Iran
- Islamic Association of University Instructors
- Islamic Association of Women
- Islamic Iran Participation Front
- Islamic Iran Solidarity Party
- Islamic Labour Party
- Islamic Society of Physicians
- Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution of Iran Organization
- Office for Strengthening Unity
- Women's Journalist Association
- Worker House
- Democracy Party
- Will of the Iranian Nation Party
- Islamic Iran Youth Party
- Islamic Association of Iranian Medical Society
- Islamic Association of Researchers
- Islamic Association of Engineers
- Assembly of Educators of Islamic Iran
- Assembly of Graduates of Islamic Iran
- Cultural Council of Islamic Iran
- Moderation and Development Party
- National Trust Party
- Union of Islamic Iran People Party
- Followers of Wilayat
|“||Those who are concerned about the country's interests, progress and removal of threats and limitations should vote for all individuals on both [People's Experts and Pervasive Coalition of Reformists] lists, "I repeat, for all individuals on both lists".||”|
|— Mohammad Khatami, on a video message|
Directors, actors and actressesEdit
- Kiumars Pourahmad
- Asghar Farhadi
- Fatemeh Motamed-Arya
- Hedieh Tehrani
- Taraneh Alidoosti
- Reza Kianian
- Shahab Hosseini
- Niki Karimi
- Mahnaz Afshar
- Rakhshan Bani-Etemad
- Leili Rashidi
- Amir Jafari
- Mahtab Keramati
- Hamid Farrokhnezhad
- Bahram Radan
- Peyman Ghasem Khani
- "حمایت چهرههایمحبوب از لیست "امید" اصلاحطلبان و اعتدال+اسامی". Aftab Republic News (in Persian). 22 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- ""نهضت آزادی" خواستار رای به لیست اصلاحطلبان شد". Mashregh News (in Persian). 21 February 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "محمد بستهنگار روی تخت بیمارستان از اصلاحطلبان حمایت کرد". Iranian Labour News Agency (in Persian). 21 February 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- Ehteshami, Anoushiravan (2017). "Politics of the Islamic Republic". Iran: Stuck in Transition. The Contemporary Middle East. Taylor & Francis. pp. 101–102. ISBN 978-1-351-98545-1.
- "Iran's Khatami, Rafsanjani urge voters to back reformists". Middle East Online. 22 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "حمایت هاشمی از" لیست امید"". Islamic Republic News Agency (in Persian). 22 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "روزشمار انتخابات ایران، شش روز به رأیگیری". BBC Persian (in Persian). 20 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "حمایت هنرمندان از لیست اصلاحطلبان در انتخاب دهم مجلس+فیلم و عکس". Iranian Labour News Agency (in Persian). 20 February 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
| Reformist coalition for parliamentary elections
| Reformist coalition for local elections
|This article about an Iranian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|