|Chamber||Islamic Consultative Assembly|
|Foundation||May 7, 2016|
|President||Mohammad Reza Aref|
103 / 290 (36%)[a]
At the 7 May 2016 inaugural convention, they claimed 158 MPs attended the event, including every female and two Armenian minority representatives, and thus holding majority in the Parliament. At the second convention, Mohammad Reza Aref was elected as the parliamentary leader by 105 MPs, a number less than 146 seats needed for a majority.
- Reformists have not officially announced the number of the members affiliated with their own fraction. 103 is number of the members of the parliament who voted for Mohammad Reza Aref for the interim speaker of the parliament in 2016.
- "هیات رئیسه فراکسیون امیدتعیین تکلیف شد/تابش وحسین زاده نواب رئیس" (in Persian). Mehr News Agency. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Reformists Eye Control of Majlis Presiding Board", Financial Tribune, 25 May 2017, retrieved 25 May 2017
- "۱۵۸ نفر از منتخبین در نشست فراکسیون امید". Etemad (in Persian) (3497). 8 May 2016. p. 1.
- "حضور تنها ۱۰۵ منتخب مجلس دهم در نشست تعیین هیئترئیسه فراکسیون امید + جزئیات و اسامی" (in Persian). Tasnim News Agency. 17 May 2016.
|This article about an Iranian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|