|Born||13 June 1987|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Coached by||Tomasz Lewandowski|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||800 metres: 1:43.72|
1500 metres: 3:31.46 NR
Lewandowski was born in Szczecin on 13 June 1987.
Lewandowski is coached by his brother, Tomasz.
Lewandowski finished fourth at the 2006 World Junior Championships, won the 2007 European U23 Championships, and won the silver medal at the 2009 European U23 Championships behind countryfellow Adam Kszczot.
Lewandowski competed at the 2008 Olympic Games without reaching the final, but then finished sixth at the 2009 European Indoor Championships and eighth at the 2009 World Championships. His first medal of 2010 was a bronze, as he was third behind Yuriy Borzakovskiy and Michael Rimmer at the 2010 European Team Championships. Lewandowski won the 800 m at the 2010 European Athletics Championships and took the silver medal behind David Rudisha at the 2010 IAAF Continental Cup.
- Dores, Márcia (7 February 2019). "Marcin Lewandowski e Emanuel Rolim em destaque na Polónia" [Marcin Lewandowski and Emanuel Rolim in the spotlight in Poland]. S.L. Benfica (in Portuguese). Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Marcin Lewandowski at IAAF
- Arcoleo, Laura (5 September 2010). EVENT Report – Men's 800 Metres. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-02-06.
- Gordon, Ed (6 February 2011). Oliver, Alamirew post scintillating marks in Stuttgart. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-02-06.
- Disqualified in the final