List of National Football League seasons
Listed below is the current schedule of division match-ups for the next few upcoming regular seasons, based on the three-year intra-conference and four-year inter-conference rotations in place since 2002. In each year, all four teams in each division listed at the top will play one game against all four teams in both of the divisions to which it has been assigned — one from the AFC, the other from the NFC. This table also lists the sites of the regular season games that are planned to be held outside the United States as part of the NFL International Series, as well as the sites and US TV networks of the corresponding Super Bowls.
Current listing of International Series games are based on extant contracts. The league stated in 2017 that it was using "inventory management" to wait until current agreements expire before potentially expanding the series, particularly into Germany. The current agreement with Mexico City expires in 2021; the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium deal runs through 2027.
- Breer, Albert (September 21, 2017). Game Plan: NFL Believes London is Ready for Team; 2022 Target is Doable. SI.com. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- "Tottenham Hotspur will host NFL matches at new stadium". BBC Sport. July 8, 2015. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "2012 Opponents Determined" (PDF). NFL. January 2, 2012. Retrieved January 23, 2012.
- "Scheduling Formula". 2005 NFL Record and Fact Book. NFL. 2005. ISBN 978-1-932994-36-0.
- Wilson, Ryan (July 8, 2015). "NFL, Tottenham Hotspur agree on 10-year partnership for NFL games". CBS Sports. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "NFL extends deal to play games at Wembley through 2020". Associated Press. October 22, 2015. Retrieved October 22, 2015.