|Parent company||Informa (Taylor & Francis)|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Publication types||Books, academic journals|
|Imprints||Gower Publishing, Lund Humphries|
Ashgate Publishing was an academic book and journal publisher based in Farnham (Surrey, United Kingdom). It was established in 1967 and specialised in the social sciences, arts, humanities and professional practice. It had an American office in Burlington, Vermont, and another British office in London. It is now a subsidiary of Informa (Taylor & Francis).
The company had two imprints: Gower Publishing publishes professional business and management titles, and Lund Humphries – established over 60 years ago – publishes illustrated art books, particularly in the field of modern British art. In March 2015, Gower unveiled GpmFirst, a web-based community of practice allowing subscribers access to more than 120 project management titles, as well as discussions and articles relevant to business and project management.
- "Ashgate Publishing Ltd". Booknews.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- "Ashgate Publishing Company - Ashgate Publishing Company - Burlington - Vermont (VT) - USA". Kellysearch.com. 2012-07-06. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- "Gower Publishing". Gowerpublishing.com. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- "Lund Humphries". Lund Humphries. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- "GpmFirst". GpmFirst.
- "Ashgate Acquired by Informa (Taylor & Francis)". ashgate.com.
- "Informa pays £20m for Ashgate Publishing". The Bookseller.