Kirill Olegovich Kaprizov (Russian: Кирилл Олегович Капризов; born 26 April 1997) is a Russian professional ice hockey forward. He is currently playing with CSKA Moscow of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).
26 April 1997|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)|
Salavat Yulaev Ufa
135th overall, 2015|
Kaprizov made his Kontinental Hockey League debut playing with Metallurg Novokuznetsk during the 2014–15 KHL season. Kaprizov was drafted by the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League in the fifth round of the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, 135th overall. On 21 August 2015, Kaprizov was signed to a three-year contract extension to remain and continue his development with Metallurg Novokuznetsk. On May 2, 2016 he was traded to Salavat Yulaev Ufa.
Olympic Athletes from Russia
|World Junior Championships|
Kaprizov has played for the Russian national team in the World Under-18 Championships and World Junior Championships. He was the youngest player in the Russian team at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, Korea.
Regular season and playoffsEdit
|2016–17||Salavat Yulaev Ufa||KHL||49||20||22||42||66||5||3||0||3||0|
Awards and honorsEdit
- "Kirill Kaprizov player profiles". Kontinental Hockey League. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Kaprizov signs a three-year contract with Novokuznetsk" (in Russian). allhockey.ru. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- Metallurg Novokuznetsk (2 May 2016). "Кирилл Капризов перешел в "Салават Юлаев"" (in Russian). Metallurg-nk.ru. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "Ice Hockey Men – Team Roster – OAR" (PDF). Pyeongchang 2018. International Olympic Committee. 13 February 2018. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "CSKA lifts the Gagarin Cup". Kontinental Hockey League. 19 April 2019. Retrieved 19 April 2019.