Kim A-lang (Hangul: 김아랑, Korean pronunciation: [kim.a.ɾaŋ]; born 22 August 1995) is a South Korean short track speed skater. Kim made her debut on the international stage with two gold medals and one silver medal at the 2013 World Junior Short Track Speed Skating Championships, placing second in the overall ranking. Kim was part of the short track speed skating team in the 3000 m relay that won a gold medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics. Four years later, she won another gold in the relay at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
|Born||22 August 1995|
Jeonju, South Korea
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Weight||117 lb (53 kg)|
|Sport||Short track speed skating|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Arang|
- "Kimarang World Junior Short Track 2 winner". www.yonhapnews.co.kr. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- SPOTVNEWS (2018-02-20). "[올림픽] '김아랑 역전 레이스' 한국 계주 금메달…최민정 2관왕 (종합)". SPOTVNEWS (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- "Short Track Speed Skating | Athlete Profile: KIM Alang - Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games". www.pyeongchang2018.com. Archived from the original on 2018-02-28. Retrieved 2018-06-01.
- KIM, Alang from ShorttrackOnLine.info
- Alang KIM at the International Olympic Committee
- Kim A-Lang at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)