|• Mayor||Christoph Traub (CDU)|
|• Total||38.54 km2 (14.88 sq mi)|
|Elevation||371 m (1,217 ft)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
|Dialling codes||0711 and 07158|
Princess Claire of Luxembourg was born here on March 21, 1985.
Sons and daughters of the townEdit
- Eduard Mörike (1804–1875), Swabian poet, held in Bernhäuser Jakobuskirche his first sermon and lived during his time as a vicar in 1829 a few months in the Plattenhardt rectory
- Michael Ende, (1929–1995), writer of books for children, (Die unendliche Geschichte, Momo), died in Bonlanden (Filderklinik)
- Roman Herzog, (1934-2017), politician (CDU), former German President, lived during his tenure as interior minister of Baden-Württemberg (1980–1983) from 1978 five years in the Ludwigstraße (Ludwig street) in Bernhausen
- Paul Maar, (born 1937), writer and illustrator, taught in the 1970s for several years as an art teacher at the Eduard-Spranger-Gymnasium in Bernhausen
- "Bevölkerung nach Nationalität und Geschlecht am 31. Dezember 2017". Statistisches Landesamt Baden-Württemberg (in German). 2018.
- "Impressum." Contact Air. 17 July 2012. Retrieved on 7 January 2015. "Contact Air Flugdienst GmbH + Co. Gottlieb-Manz-Straße 2 70794 Filderstadt"
- "Twin town visit nears". The Press. 30 August 2007. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
|This Esslingen district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|