Fatih Karagümrük S.K.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fatih Karagümrük S.K., also called Karagümrükspor, is a Turkish professional football club based in the Karagümrük neighbourhood of the Fatih district in İstanbul. They currently play in the Süper Lig, the top tier of Turkish football.
|Full name||Fatih Karagümrük Sportif Faaliyetler San. Tic. A.Ş.|
|Ground||Atatürk Olympic Stadium|
|2019–20||TFF First League, 5th (promoted via play-off)|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2016)
The club was founded in 1926. It joined the national tiers of the football pyramid in 1933.
The club played in the Turkish Premier League in the years 1959–1963 and 1983–1984.
Karagümrük were relegated to the Turkish Regional Amateur League twice.
- As of 1 February 2021
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Turkish Super League: 1958–63, 1983–84, 2020–
- TFF First League: 1963–69, 1980–83, 1984–88, 1989–92, 2004–05, 2019–20
- TFF Second League: 1969–80, 1988–89, 1992–97, 2000–01, 2002–04, 2005–08, 2014–19
- TFF Third League: 2001–02, 2008–09, 2012–14
- Turkish Regional Amateur League: 2010–12
- Amatör Futbol Ligleri: 1997–00, 2009–10