|Community mall management|
|Traded as||CityMall Philippines|
Number of locations
|Edgar Sia and Tony Tan Caktiong (co-founders, Chairman and CEO)|
|Owner||DoubleDragon Properties (66%)|
SM Investments Corporation (34%)
The CityMall brand was launched in late 2015, with CityMall Arnaldo, Roxas as its first mall.
In November 2016, Grand City Mall Mandalagan, Bacolod made its grand opening, making it the first Grand City Mall to open.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location and description||Remarks|
|1||CityMall Arnaldo, Roxas||March 27, 2015||14,000||7,350 + annex||Arnaldo Boulevard, Baybay, Roxas, Capiz||First CityMall to open in the country and in Western Visayas. It is anchored by Robinson Retail's Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Handyman, Robinsons Appliances, and Daiso Japan.|
|2||CityMall Consolacion||May 27, 2015||10,251||Sta. Lucia Townsquare, Cansaga, Consolacion, Cebu||First CityMall with SM Savemore as their anchor supermarket. The mall is contracted with a 30-year leasing agreement with Eagle Land Development Corporation.|
|3||CityMall Anabu||August 12, 2015||20,943||Aguinaldo Highway, Anabu, Imus, Cavite||First CityMall in Calabarzon. The mall is located at Liwayway Marketing Corporation's vacant lot with a 26-year leasing agreement between CityMall and Liwayway.|
|4||CityMall Tetuan-Zamboanga||September 30, 2015||15,344||Don Alfaro Street, Tetuan, Zamboanga City||First CityMall in Zamboanga Peninsula and the first CityMall with a local anchor supermarket, Shop-O-Rama Hypermarket.|
|5||CityMall Tagbak||October 10, 2015||5,500||Tagbak, Jaro, Iloilo City||Supermarket is anchored by Iloilo Supermart. The mall is contracted with a 26-year leasing agreement with Iloilo Commercial Development Corporation.|
|6||CityMall Kalibo||April 25, 2016||13,530||F. Quimpo Ext., Kalibo, Aklan|
|7||CityMall Tiaong||May 7, 2016||8,000||Maharlika Highway, Lalig, Tiaong, Quezon||Serves residents and tourists inside Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort, CityMall Villa Escudero is set to operate with a 26-year long-term lease.|
|8||CityMall Parola, Iloilo||July 14, 2016||12,734||Parola, Iloilo City||CityMall Parola was having trouble before its opening after the officials of Iloilo City found out that it does not have a business permit. It all started when conflicts arose on the joint venture agreement between CityMall and the Parola Ferry Terminal (also known as the Guimaras-Iloilo Ferry Terminal).|
|9||CityMall Cotabato||October 18, 2016||15,000||Gov. Gutierrez Ave., Cotabato City||The biggest CityMall at its opening in terms of gross floor area (with regards to Grand CityMalls) and the first national retail mall in Cotabato City. And with regards to Grand CityMalls, CityMall Cotabato will be the first CityMall to have its own cinemas.|
|10||CityMall Mandalagan||November 8, 2016||10,000||Lacson St., Mandalagan, Bacolod||First Grand CityMall in the Philippines.|
|11||CityMall Kabankalan||February 14, 2017||15,000||Corner Lizaran and Bonifacio Streets, Kabankalan, Negros Occidental|||
|12||CityMall Victorias||February 15, 2017||13,734||Osmeña Avenue, Victorias, Negros Occidental|||
|13||CityMall San Carlos, Negros||February 16, 2017||9,387||Endrina St., San Carlos, Negros Occidental|
|14||CityMall Boracay||February 25, 2017||10,000||Boracay Tambisaan Jetty Port Road, Boracay, Malay, Aklan||Like CityMall Anabu, Imus and CityMall Villa Escudero, CityMall Boracay is set to operate with a 26-year long-term lease.|
|15||CityMall Tagum||February 28, 2017||19,384||Lapu-Lapu Street, Tagum||The first CityMall in Davao Region. It also anchors the first SM's Simply Shoes in Mindanao.|
|16||CityMall SCTEX||June 21, 2017||17,453||SCTEx, Concepcion, Tarlac||The first CityMall in North Luzon|
|17||CityMall Tarlac||June 28, 2017||MacArthur Highway, Tarlac City, Tarlac|
|18||CityMall Dumaguete||August 9, 2017||13,361||Veterans Avenue, Dumaguete City|
|19||CityMall Goldenfields||August 16, 2017||10,940||Goldenfield South Side, Araneta St., Bacolod, Negros Occidental|
|20||CityMall Dau||August 18, 2017||5,181||Dau, Mabalacat City, Pampanga|
|21||CityMall Passi||September 26, 2017||Simeon Aguilar St, Passi City, Iloilo|
|22||CityMall Santa Rosa, NE||October 3, 2017||19,516||Maharlika Highway, Barangay Rizal, Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija|
|23||CityMall Danao||October 20, 2017||5,700||F. Ralota St., Danao, Cebu|
|24||CityMall Calamba||October 30, 2017||10,309||National Highway, Barangay Halang, Calamba, Laguna|
|25||CityMall Koronadal||November 8, 2017||10,000||Gen. Santos Drive, Koronadal, South Cotabato||First CityMall to open in Soccsksargen.|
|26||CityMall Pavia||March 23, 2018||12,000||Vice President Fernando Lopez Ave., Pavia, Iloilo|
|27||CityMall Mayombo, Dagupan||April 30, 2018||12,817||Mayombo District, Dagupan||First CityMall in Pangasinan.|
|28||CityMall Dipolog||July 27, 2018||12,862||Dipolog-Zamboanga (National) Highway, Santa Filomena, Dipolog City||The first CityMall in Zamboanga del Norte, and second in Zamboanga Peninsula. Also the first in the region fully owned by DoubleDragon with SM Savemore as its anchor tenant and has two cinemas.|
|29||CityMall Iponan, CDO||October 12, 2018||11,957||Butuan-Cagayan de Oro-Iligan Road (National Highway), Brgy. Iponan, Cagayan de Oro||The first CityMall to open in Northern Mindanao.|
|30||CityMall Sorsogon||October 15, 2018||5,869||8,200||Rizal Street, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon||First CityMall to open in the Bicol Region|
|31||CityMall Calapan City, Mindoro||October 24, 2018||Roxas Drive cor. Bulusan Road, Calapan, Oriental Mindoro||First CityMall to open in Mindoro|
|32||CityMall San Carlos, Pangasinan||October 30, 2018||6,597||Bugallon St. cor. Posadas St., San Carlos, Pangasinan|
|33||CityMall Roxas Avenue, Capiz||November 14, 2018||4,680||Roxas Ave., Brgy. IV, Roxas, Capiz||Second CityMall in Roxas City, Capiz|
|34||CityMall Bulua, CDO||November 23, 2018||11,464||Opol-Bulua Diversion Road, Brgy. Bulua, Cagayan de Oro||Second CityMall in Northern Mindanao.|
|35||CityMall Isulan||December 12, 2018||10,200||Makilala–Allah Valley Road, Isulan, Sultan Kudarat||First CityMall in Sultan Kudarat and Third in Socsksargen.|
|36||CityMall Cadiz||December 17, 2018||10,412||Cadiz, Negros Occidental|
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location and description||Remarks|
|3||CityMall Northtown Davao||15,605|
|6||CityMall Gen. Trias|
|7||CityMall Los Baños-Bay, Laguna|
|8||CityMall Bacalso, Cebu|
|9||CityMall Bongabon, Nueva Ecija|
|11||CityMall Balibago, Sta. Rosa|
|14||CityMall Bais, Negros Oriental|
|17||CityMall Palo, Leyte|
|20||CityMall Catadman, Ozamiz|
- "SEC gives DoubleDragon P15-B retail bonds the green light". GMA News Online. Retrieved 2016-12-03.
- "City Mall Mandalagan (Bacolod) Grand Opening". PinoyBoxBreak. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Dumlao, Doris C. "DoubleDragon ready for grand opening of first CityMall". business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "DoubleDragon opens first CityMall". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2016-11-23. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- News, ABS-CBN. "DoubleDragon opens 1st CityMall in the country". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "DoubleDragon-SMIC venture to build a CityMall in Imus, Cavite". GMA News Online. Retrieved 2016-11-28.
- "DoubleDragon opens first CityMall in Luzon – Caphital". caphital.com. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- News, ABS-CBN. "CityMall to be built on Oishi snacks maker's property in Cavite". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "DoubleDragon opens first CityMall in Mindanao - The Manila Times Online". www.manilatimes.net. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- News, ABS-CBN. "DoubleDragon to build 2 CityMalls in Zamboanga". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "City Mall opens 5th branch in Tagbak, Jaro, Iloilo City". Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "DoubleDragon-SMIC venture to build 2 CityMalls in Iloilo City". GMA News Online. Retrieved 2016-11-28.
- Dumlao, Doris C. "DoubleDragon bags 2 Iloilo property deals". business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2016-11-28.
- "DoubleDragon unit secures lot in Tiaong for 12th CityMall - The Manila Times Online". www.manilatimes.net. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- News, ABS-CBN. "DoubleDragon to build CityMall in Quezon". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "CityMall Parola can't operate without a business permit". Sun.Star. 2016-07-05. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "Parola ferry terminal opens sans franchise in Iloilo". Sun.Star. 2016-07-27. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "MAGARBO OPENS NEWEST BRANCH @ CITY MALL-PAROLA". www.thedailyguardian.net. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "City Mall sa GIFT complex sa Parola area, Operational na – Aksyon Radyo Iloilo 720Khz". www.aksyonradyoiloilo.com.ph. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- Dumlao, Doris C. "DoubleDragon Properties to build malls in Cotabato City, Dau". business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "COTABATO CITY - CityMall Cotabato City... - Mindanao Economic Boom | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "DoubleDragon picks site for second CityMall in Bacolod". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2016-11-24. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Kabankalan poised to become 'economic center' of Region 18". Sun.Star. 2016-01-18. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "CityMall opens in 3 cities in Negros Occidental". Sun.Star. 2017-02-16. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- News, ABS-CBN. "DoubleDragon to build CityMall in Boracay". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "Tagum to have 2 new malls | Mindanao Times". mindanaotimes.net. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- Cruz, Jermaine L. dela (2017-03-01). "SM's Simply Shoes opens 1st store in CityMall Tagum - Edge Davao". Edge Davao. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- jmlaran (2017-03-01). "Simply Shoes opens 1st shop in Mindanao". SunStar. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "PROJECT WATCH: CityMall Iponan latest photo updates; to open October 12". Sun.Star. 2016-07-27. Retrieved 2018-09-16.