|Location||Malang, East Java|
The group came to prominence in the late 1990s, and Aremania name appears as a supporting community name Arema.
Since then they have been praised for their input into Indonesian football and supporter culture and in 2006, they were awarded "The Best Indonesian Football Supporters" by Football Association of Indonesia.
Despite the Arema's dualism in 2012, the community name (Aremania) never split to every side. Every 11 August, the club's anniversary, they gather at one point to celebrate together. In the music community, every side's bands are often found perform on same stage.
Aremania have a very strong rivalry with supporters of Persebaya Surabaya, who are known as Bonek and the games between the two sides, known as the East Java Derby, often escalates into violence.
Aremania has been known to sing many songs before even the game begins. These songs have been recorded by the local rappers and musicians. These songs are:
- "Salam Satu Jiwa" by APA Rapper
- "Arema Juara" by ARRO
- "Selalu Setia" by Arema Voice
- "We are the Champions" by Arema Voice
- "Untuk-mu Arema" by B-Qini
- "Arema Milik Kita Semua" by Djanoer
- "Singo Edan" by Peace Maker
- "Aremania" by The Klokid
- "Cinta Bola Cinta Arema" by Tropical Forest
- "Sang Juara" by Vitruvian
- "Tanah Kejayaan" by Corner Side