Events from the year 2021 in the Netherlands.
January to MarchEdit
- 14 January – Lodewijk Asscher resigns as Leader of the Labour Party following the childcare benefits scandal; Lilianne Ploumen succeeds him four days later.
- 15 January – The Third Rutte cabinet becomes a demissionary cabinet following the childcare benefits scandal.
- 23–26 January – Protests and riots take place across the country as a 9 pm curfew is put into effect in a context of COVID-19 pandemic.
- 15–17 March – A general election for the House of Representatives took place.
April to JuneEdit
- 18–22 May – The Eurovision Song Contest 2021 was held in Rotterdam after the cancellation of the 2020 contest due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Italy took the victory. 
- 9 June - In Noordwijk, the Museum of Comic Art, Noordwijk opens its doors to the general public.  
July to SeptemberEdit
October to DecemberEdit
- 19-21 November - November 2021 riots in the Netherlands
- "Asscher trekt zich terug als lijsttrekker PvdA". NOS (in Dutch). 14 January 2021. Retrieved 14 January 2021.
- "Rotterdam returns as Eurovision Song Contest Host City in 2021". eurovision.tv. 16 May 2020. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- "Dates for Eurovision 2021 announced". Eurovision.tv. European Broadcasting Union. 15 June 2020. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- Stripschrift #466, pg 18-19: "MoCA, een museum uit liefde voor de strip"