2016–17 Deodhar Trophy
2016–17 Deodhar Trophy was the 44th season of the Deodhar Trophy, a List A competition. It was played in a three team format between Tamil Nadu, who were the winners of 2016–17 Vijay Hazare Trophy, and two teams selected by the BCCI. Tamil Nadu won the trophy, after beating India B by 42 runs in the final.
|Dates||25 March 2017 – 29 March 2017|
|Cricket format||List A cricket|
|Tournament format(s)||Double round robin and Knockout|
|Most runs||Dinesh Karthik (247)|
|Most wickets||Dhawal Kulkarni (11)|
|India A||India B||Tamil Nadu|
25 March 2017
327/8 (50 overs)
304 (48.2 overs)
- India A won the toss and elected to field.
26 March 2017
316/8 (50 overs)
284 (48.4 overs)
- India B won the toss and elected to bat
- "Karthik's 112 sets up Tamil Nadu's title win". Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- fixtures at Espncricinfo
- "In-form Karthik helps Tamil Nadu clinch Deodhar Trophy". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- "Rohit, Parthiv to captain Deodhar Trophy teams". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- "The Board Of Control For Cricket In India". www.bcci.tv. Retrieved 30 March 2017.