Harpreet Singh Bhatia
Harpreet Singh Bhatia (born 11 August 1991) is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Chhattisgarh cricket team and Central Zone in Indian domestic cricket. He is a left-hand batsman and right-arm medium pace bowler. He was a member of the Pune Warriors India squad in the 2011 Indian Premier League. He represented India at the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
Bhatia during the 2019–20 Vijay Hazare Trophy
|Full name||Harpreet Singh Bhatia|
|Born||11 August 1991|
Durg, Madhya Pradesh (now Chhattisgarh), India
|Domestic team information|
|2010||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|2011||Pune Warriors India|
|2017-present||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
Source: Cricinfo, 23 January 2013
In April 2017, it was announced that he had been signed by Royal Challengers Bangalore to take part in the remainder of the Indian Premier League. After going unsold in the auction, he was picked up by Royal Challengers Bangalore after an injury suffered by Sarfaraz Khan.
He was the leading run-scorer for Madhya Pradesh in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, with 629 runs in seven matches. He was also the leading run-scorer for Madhya Pradesh in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy, with 271 runs in five matches.
- Harpreet Singh - Cricinfo profile
- Pune Warriors Squad - 2012 IPL
- RCB replace injured Sarfaraz with Harpreet Singh
- "Madhya Pradesh Trophy, 2017/18: Baroda batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2016/17 - Madhya Pradesh: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "List of domestic transfers ahead of the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy season". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Ranji Trophy, 2018/19 - Chhattisgarh: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Shubman Gill, Priyank Panchal and Faiz Fazal to lead Duleep Trophy sides". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Duleep Trophy 2019: Shubman Gill, Faiz Fazal and Priyank Panchal to lead as Indian domestic cricket season opens". Cricket Country. Retrieved 6 August 2019.