Yutong(Redirected from Yutong Group)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yutong (officially Zhengzhou Yutong Group Co., Ltd.) is a conglomerate with its headquarters in the Yutong Industrial Park (宇通工业园) in Guancheng Hui District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China. It focused on bus manufacturing as the core business, construction machinery and real estate as the strategic business and at the same time giving attention to other investment portfolios.
|Headquarters||Guancheng Hui District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China|
|Literal meaning||Zhengzhou Yutong Group Co., Ltd.|
|Literal meaning||Yutong Group|
The company was established in 1963 as the Zhengzhou Bus Repair Factory
- 1993 Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd. was founded with a sales volume of 708 units.
- 1997 Listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange, becoming the first the listed bus company in China
- 1998 Yutong Industrial Park with an investment of CNY 400 million was put into operation.
- 2002 Yutong's annual sales volume exceeded 10,000 units for the first time.
- 2005 Launched the overseas market strategy, becoming the first Chinese bus builder to export CKD parts.
- 2006 Granted the Certificate for Exemption from Export Inspection
- 2009 Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd. Specialty Vehicle Branch was founded.
- 2009 The internationally advanced cathodic electrocoating line and the first experiment center of buses and parts in China were set up.
- 2011 Yutong TSM intelligent operating system was launched.
- 2012 The Yutong New Energy Bus Plant was put into operation.
- 2013 The sales volume of buses and coaches reached 56,068 units, among which 3,897 units were new energy buses.
- 2014 The National Research Center on Electronic Control & Safety Engineering Technology of Electric Buses is designated to be located
- 2014 Yutong's sales volume of buses and coaches reached over 61,398 units, leading the China's bus industry to a new height.
- 2015 The bus manufacturing factory jointly funded by Yutong from China and Venezuelan Government was officially put into operation on December 2, 2015.
Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Yutong Bus”) is a large-scale modern manufacturing company specialized in the R&D, manufacturing and sales of bus products. Its main plant is located in Zhengzhou Yutong Industrial Park, Zhengzhou, Henan province, which covers an area of 1.12 million square meters. The daily capacity of Yutong Bus has reached over 325 buses. The new energy bus plant of Yutong Bus which was put into operation in 2012 covers an area of over 1.33 million square meters and has an annual production capacity of 30,000 units, becoming China’s most advanced and world’s largest manufacturing base of new energy buses.. In 2016 with the calibration of Pakistani heavy vehicle manufacturing company Master Motors yutong started manufacturing plant in Karachi where they manufacture Busses with name Yutong Master. In August 2017 they manufactured their 200th buss. Both of them are planning to export european quality busses manufactured in Pakistan to middle eastern and south asian markets.
Yutong Bus is the core company of Yutong Group. Headquartered in Zhengzhou of central China’s Henan Province, Zhengzhou Yutong Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Yutong Group”) is a large-scale industrial group mainly specialized in the bus business, and also covers some other strategic businesses such as construction machinery, automotive parts and components, real estate and so on. In 2014, the Yutong Group totally delivered 65,081 units of buses and construction machinery, up 8.5 percent year-on-year. The turnover of Yutong Group reached 37.288 billion yuan, a rise of 12.8 percent than the previous year, continuously ranked first in China’s bus industry in terms of the enterprise scale and sales performance.
In 1997, Yutong Bus became the first domestic bus enterprise listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange with its stock code 600066，becoming a long-established blue-chip potential stock in China’s A stock market. Yutong Bus has obtained AAA credit from ICBC for eight consecutive years.
Yutong buses have been exported to more than 120 countries and regions.
Yutong has a complete 5m-25m product lineup consisting of ordinary, medium-level and high-level buses.
- Yutong City Master, a retro-style double-decker Bus
- ZK6122HD9 coach
- ZK6108HG city bus
- ZK6118HGA city bus
- ZK6122H9 coach
- ZK6120D1 coach
- ZK6120HR 12-meter series
- ZK6119H2 coach
- ZK6119HA coach
- ZK6752N1 coach
- ZK6115D front-engine bus
- ZK6729DX school bus
- ZK6669DX school bus
- ZK6107H coach
- ZK6105 coach
- ZK6100HB coach
Yutong Heavy IndustriesEdit
Another core part of the Yutong Group is Yutong Heavy Industries, a manufacturer of construction equipment formed in 2003, and with about 3,500 employees and more than 120 products.
- Yutong YT3621 Mining Dump Truck
- Yutong YT3761 Mining Dump Truck
- Yutong 952A wheeled loader
- Yutong 966H wheeled loader
- Yutong TL210H earth mover
- Yutong 988H wheeled loader
- Yutong 956H wheeled loader
- Yutong YTQH300 hydraulic crane
- Yutong 6830 compactor
- Yutong YTQH400A hydraulic crane
- Yutong YTQU50 crane
- Yutong WZ30-25 backhoe
- Yutong WZ30-25G backhoe
- Yutong WZ30-25H backhoe
- "Our Location." Yutong. Retrieved on May 21, 2017. "Address: Yutong Industrial Park, Yutong Road, Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China P.C.: 450061" Chinese address: "中国·河南省郑州市管城区宇通路宇通工业园 邮编：450061"
- "Group introduction-YUTONG". Yutong.com. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- "Overview - Introduction - About Us". Yutong HI. Retrieved 2012-05-18.