|Full name||Victor Andrade Santos|
|Date of birth||30 September 1995|
|Place of birth||Aracaju, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2016||→ Vitória Guimarães (loan)||7||(0)|
|2016||→ Vitória Guimarães B (loan)||2||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ 1860 Munich (loan)||7||(1)|
|2018–2019||→ Chapecoense (loan)||12||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:47, 3 January 2020 (UTC)|
Born in Carmópolis, Sergipe, Victor Andrade joined Vitória's youth setup in 2005, aged 10. A year later he moved to Benfica in a trial basis, remaining in the club for a couple of months and appearing in youth tournaments with the Lisbon club. Due to his age, however, he returned to Brazil and signed for Santos in 2007.
In October 2011 he signed a three-year deal with Santos, with a buyout clause set at €50 million. Touted as a next Neymar by the media, he made his professional – and Série A – debut for Santos on 6 June 2012, aged only 16, replacing Alan Kardec in a 1–1 home draw against Fluminense. He went on to score 3 goals in 19 matches in his first season, most notably in a 2–0 home success against Cruzeiro where scored the first and assist another, receiving praise from Muricy Ramalho and Neymar for his performance.
Andrade appeared rarely in the following campaigns, and opted not to renew his contract with Santos. On 11 July 2014, he returned to Benfica, the incumbent title holders, penning a six-year contract and being assigned to the reserves in Segunda Liga. He made his debut on 17 September 2014, replacing Gonçalo Guedes on the 87th minute in a 2–2 home draw with Atlético CP. He scored his first goal on 5 October 2014, netting his side's second in a 2–2 away draw against Feirense, and ended the season with 32 appearances and four goals, including one to Porto B on 17 May 2015.
In 2015–16, Andrade remained assigned to Benfica B; until he received a call-up by Rui Vitória for the match against Estoril on 16 August. He made his debut for the first team against them and assisted Jonas for the 3–0 and also took part in the fourth goal, scored by Nélson Semedo. He played again against Arouca, and Moreirense, but was soon dropped again to the reserve team, as Rui Vitória favoured Gonçalo Guedes for his position. On 31 October, Benfica disclosed on their annual financial report, that Andrade had cost €3.94 million, mostly on agent fees. On 1 February 2016, he joined Vitória de Guimarães on loan until the end of the season. Five days later, he made his debut with Guimarães, and on 20 March, started his first game for them. In April, he was briefly assigned to Vitória Guimarães B. In June 2016, Andrade went on his second loan spell, joining German club 1860 Munich on a season-long deal. On 27 October, he sustained a cruciate ligament rupture to his left knee and was sidelined for six months. He was only fit to play again in May 2017.
|Benfica B||2014–15||Segunda Liga||32||4||—||—||—||—||32||4|
|Vitória de Guimarães B||2015–16||Segunda Liga||2||0||—||—||—||—||2||0|
|Vitória de Guimarães||2015–16||Primeira Liga||7||0||—||—||—||—||7||0|
|1860 Munich||2016–17||2. Bundesliga||7||1||—||2||0||—||—||9||1|
- Appearance(s) in UEFA Champions League
- Brazil U20
- 8 Nations International Tournament: 2012
- "Victor Andrade: "Ele deixou a porta do Benfica aberta"" [Victor Andrade: "He left the Benfica door open"] (in Portuguese). Mais Futebol. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Santos segura Victor Andrade e fixa multa maior que a de Neymar" [Santos holds on to Victor Andrade and estipulates clause bigger than Neymar's] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 4 October 2011. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Santos prepara plano de carreira 'à la Neymar' para jovem Victor Andrade!" [Santos makes career plan 'à la Neymar' to young Victor Andrade] (in Portuguese). Lancenet. 3 August 2012. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Mais precoce do que Neymar, Victor Andrade estreia pelo Santos aos 16" [Younger than Neymar, Victor Andrade debuts with Santos aged 16] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 6 June 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Muricy Ramalho and Neymar praise young Santos forward Victor Andrade". Sambafoot. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Victor Andrade rescinde com o Santos e viaja sem confirmar seu próximo clube" [Victor Andrade rescinds with Santos and travels without confirming his next club] (in Portuguese). ESPN Brasil. 9 July 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Victor Andrade: "Quero fazer golos e ajudar o Clube a ganhar títulos"" [Victor Andrade: "I want to score goals and help the club to win titles"] (in Portuguese). Benfica's official website. 11 July 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Benfica B-Atlético, 2-2: Bjorn conquistou um ponto "sozinho"" [Benfica B-Atlético, 2–2 Bjorn won a point "alone"]. Record (in Portuguese). 17 September 2014. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Feirense–Benfica, 2–2: Golo de Fonseca trama águias" [Feirense–Benfica, 2–2: Fonseca's goals stuns Eagles] (in Portuguese). Record. 5 October 2014. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "FC Porto B-Benfica B, 0-3: Quinta derrota consecutiva para os dragões" [FC Porto B-Benfica B, 0–3 Fifth consecutive loss for the dragons]. Record (in Portuguese). 17 May 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Hoje no Benfica, 'parça' de Neymar foi achado no 'Fantástico' e reclama de fofocas no Santos" [Today at Benfica, friend of Neymar was found at 'Fantástico' and remembers time in Santos]. ESPN (in Portuguese). 4 July 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Benfica: veja quem está na equipa B e quem sobra para Rui Vitória" [Benfica: see who's on the B-team and who's left for Vitória]. Mais Futebol (in Portuguese). 1 July 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Victor Andrade é a grande novidade de Vitória" [Victor Andrade is the big surprise of Vitória]. O Jogo (in Portuguese). 15 August 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Victor Andrade com estreia promissora" [Victor Andrade with promising debut]. Record (in Portuguese). 16 August 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "A luta inglória de Gaitán e Victor Andrade" [The inglorious fight of Gaitan and Victor Andrade]. Sapo Desporto (in Portuguese). 24 August 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Benfica-Moreirense: Rui Vitória aposta em Victor Andrade de início" [Benfica-Moreirense: Rui Vitória bets on Victor Andrade from the starting eleven]. Mais Futebol (in Portuguese). 29 August 2015.
- "Victor Andrade desce à equipa B" [Victor Andrade drops down to B-team]. O Jogo (in Portuguese). 3 October 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Relatório & Contas 2014/15" [2014-15 Financial Report] (PDF). CMVM (in Portuguese). S.L. Benfica. 31 October 2015. p. 105.
- "Oficial: Benfica empresta Victor Andrade ao Vitória Guimarães" [Official: Benfica loan out Victor Andrade to Vitória Guimarães]. Maisfutebol (in Portuguese). 1 February 2016. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "V. Guimarães empata em Tondela e isola-se no quinto lugar" [V. Guimarães draws with Tondela and is now fifth]. Sapo Desporto (in Portuguese). 6 February 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Nacional derrota V. Guimarães por 3-2" [Nacional defeats Guimarães by 3–2]. SAPO Desporto (in Portuguese). 20 March 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Victor Andrade com estatuto B" [Victor Andrade assigned to reserve team]. Record (in Portuguese). 4 April 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Löwen leihen Victor Andrade von Benfica Lissabon aus" [Lions secure Victor Andrade from Benfica]. TSV1860.de (in German). 29 June 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Schock für die Löwen. Victor Andrade erleidet Kreuzbandriss" [Shock for the Lions, Victor Andrade suffers cruciate ligament rupture]. TSV1860.de (in German). 27 October 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Benfica: Victor Andrade volta a treinar sem limitações no TSV Munique" [Benfica: Victor Andrade fit to play again]. Mais Futebol (in Portuguese). 2 May 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Victor Andrade é reforço estorilista" [Victor Andrade signs with Estoril]. estorilpraia.com (in Portuguese). 29 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Victor Andrade emprestado à Chapecoense" [Vitor Andrade loaned to Chapecoense]. Record (in Portuguese). 30 July 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Victor Andrade at ForaDeJogo. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- Victor Andrade at Soccerway. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- Victor Andrade at ForaDeJogo