Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority
The authority is set up to develop the following expressway projects:
- Ganga Expressway
- Upper Ganga Canal Expressway
- Bijnore–Moradabad–Fategarh Expressway
- Jhansi–Kanpur–Lucknow–Gorakhpur–Kushinagar Expressway
- Lucknow–Barabanki–Nanpara link Expressway
- Agra–Lucknow Expressway
- Kanpur-Bareilly Expressway
- Kanpur 1st Outer Ring Road
- From Narora up to 10 km before the boundary of Uttarakhand state.
- Kushinagar-Deoria-Belthara-Mau-Sarnath Expressway (Buddha Expressway)
- "Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority". Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- "UP plans 5 more expressways to boost infrastructure". Financial Express. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- "Project 4: Jhansi–Kanpur–Lucknow–Gorakhpur–Kushinagar Expressway Connecting Southern to Eastern boundaries of the State". UPEIDA. Retrieved 4 November 2011.