|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 2 days may be automatically moved. here.|
Remove protected images not used on Main PageEdit
Please remove the following images from Wikipedia:Main Page/Commons media protection:
- File:Beji Caid el Sebsi at the 37th G8 Summit in Deauville 006 (cropped).jpg
- File:Egan bernal Reims 95451 (cropped).jpg
- File:Tour de France 2019, Egan Bernal (48417058947) (cropped small).jpg
- File:Vigiles du roi Charles VII 47.jpg
- File:England world cup winners.jpg
deletion of pageEdit
I recently posted a wiki page about AC Disaster consulting. but it was deleted. It is NOT promoting the company.
the purpose was to be an overview of the company. to provide a fact sheet. So I was wondering if it could be undeleted or how I can improve it? thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jenellem2 (talk • contribs) 17:27, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you!Edit
|Thanks for your support in my recent, albeit unsuccessful, RfA. I hope our future interactions are positive and productive as past ones. Hawkeye7 (discuss) 21:26, 27 August 2019 (UTC)|
The Signpost: 30 August 2019Edit
- News and notes: Documenting Wikimania and our beginnings
- In focus: Ryan Merkley joins WMF as Chief of Staff
- Discussion report: Meta proposals on partial bans and IP users
- Traffic report: Once upon a time in Greenland with Boris and cornflakes
- News from the WMF: Meet Emna Mizouni, the newly minted 2019 Wikimedian of the Year
- Recent research: Special issue on gender gap and gender bias research
- On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?
News and updates for administrators from the past month (August 2019).
- Editors using the mobile website on Wikipedia can opt-in to new advanced features via your settings page. This will give access to more interface links, special pages, and tools.
- The advanced version of the edit review pages (recent changes, watchlist, and related changes) now includes two new filters. These filters are for "All contents" and "All discussions". They will filter the view to just those namespaces.
- A request for comment is open to provide an opportunity to amend the structure, rules, and procedures of the 2019 English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee election and to resolve any issues not covered by existing rules.