Smartwings Poland(Redirected from Travel Service Polska)
Smartwings Poland Sp. z o.o., formerly Travel Service Polska Sp. z o.o., is a Polish charter airline based in Warsaw. The airline commenced operations in May 2012 from Warsaw Chopin Airport. Smartwings Poland is a subsidiary airline of Czech airline Smartwings, whose name it took over in December 2018.
Smartwings Poland serves the following leisure destinations:
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport
- Agadir: Agadir–Al Massira Airport
- Tel Aviv: Ben Gurion International Airport
- Tirana: Tirana Airport
- Split: Split Airport
- Larnaca: Larnaca International Airport
- Heraklion: Heraklion International Airport
- Kavala: Kavala International Airport
- Rhodes: Rhodes International Airport
- Thessaloniki: Thessaloniki Airport
- Gdańsk: Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport
- Katowice: Katowice International Airport Base
- Łódź: Łódź Władysław Reymont Airport
- Poznań: Poznań–Ławica Airport
- Warsaw: Warsaw Chopin Airport Base
- Wroclaw: Copernicus Airport Wrocław
- Bydgoszcz: Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport
- Madeira: Funchal Airport
As of November 2017, the Smartwings Poland fleet consisted of the following aircraft. Smartwings Poland operates itself one Boeing 737-800 but also uses aircraft of their parent company Smartwings to cover its flights.
|Airbus A330-200||1||—||12||333||345||leased from Air Transat and operated by Czech Airlines for the 2018/19 winter season|
- "Travel Service Poland Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 5 November 2017.