Talk:Maria of Serbia, Queen of Bosnia
Return to "Maria of Serbia, Queen of Bosnia" page.
|Maria of Serbia, Queen of Bosnia has been listed as one of the History good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
Review: February 23, 2018. ( ).
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Maria of Serbia, Queen of Bosnia/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- No DAB links
- No Dead links
- Images appropriately licensed
- No sourcing issues:
- The reference "Regan 2010" does not have any corresponding source in Bibliography
- The reference "Tošić 2014" does not match the source in Bibliography, which gives the date as 2002.
- The country was lost to the Ottomans within a few months, and the couple fled to Bosnia. suggest you change this to Serbia was conquered by the Ottomans within a few months, and the couple was forced to flee to Bosnia.
- Maria's husband ascended the Bosnian throne in 1461, but two years later the kingdom too fell to the Ottomans and he was executed. suggest Stephen ascended the Bosnian throne in 1461, however the Ottomans invaded Bosnia two years later, and executed him.
- Having spent a few years in Venetian Dalmatia and possibly Hungary, Maria settled in Ottoman Greece at the court of her aunts Mara and Kantakouzene. suggest She spent a few years in Venetian Dalmatia, and possibly Hungary, before settling in Ottoman Greece at the court of her aunts Mara and Kantakouzene.