- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: page moved to Golden Eagle (film). (non-admin closure) TonyBallioni (talk) 00:30, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
Insee thong → Insee Thong – Proper capitalisation. Speedy denied because it was apparently intentionally decapitalised by User:Wisekwai back in 2007, but there doesn't appear to be any policy or guideline that supports this. Paul_012 (talk) 21:56, 8 February 2017 (UTC) --Relisting. SkyWarrior 03:22, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- Question What's the relevant MOS for Thai films? I could understand this if it was a French film title In ictu oculi (talk) 12:03, 9 February 2017 (UTC)
- Move to Golden Eagle (film). This short article currently uses four different spellings for the film's name: "Insee tong", "Insee thong", "Insee Tong" and "Insee Thong", plus the occasional English title "Golden Eagle". The latter would avoid almost all spelling questions, so that's what should be preferred. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:28, 10 February 2017 (UTC)
- "Golden Eagle" would seem to be favoured by WP:USEENGLISH, but I'm not sure if the film is actually primarily referred to as such. Most book references to Golden Eagle are in the context of providing a translation of the name, e.g. "Insee Thong (Golden Eagle)...". --Paul_012 (talk) 03:23, 11 February 2017 (UTC)
- Relisting comment. There's no consensus at the moment for a move, and another name has been requested to move this article to as well. Relisting so we can (hopefully) get a consensus, either for the original requested name, the new requested move, or the current title of the page. SkyWarrior 03:22, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- Move to Golden Eagle (film) per WP:USEENGLISH. Laurdecl talk 08:39, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.