Template:Did you know
|next DYK update: 12:00, 8 August 2020 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: 09:19, 8 August 2020 (UTC)Last updated: 9 hours ago (verify · reset · purge)
- ... that the flower buds of the woolly thistle (pictured) can be eaten in a similar way to artichokes?
- ... that while the title track of Crazy features the signature sound of South Korean girl group 4Minute—a hip hop– and trap-infused dance number—its lead single was a ballad?
- ... that Naomi Dattani played for a local boys' team before joining the Middlesex Women cricket team?
- ... that the film Alexander the Last, which was shot with a Handycam, credits the lead actors as also being the screenwriters?
- ... that Hypertime is a fictional concept of alternate timelines that branch off from the DC Universe?
- ... that the Beğendik Bridge is the highest bridge and has the longest main span of any concrete balanced cantilever bridge in Turkey?
- ... that poets Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath spent their wedding night in a flat on London's Rugby Street?
- ... that judge Frank Park volunteered to provide 100 "fat possums" captured from the wilds of his county for a "Possum and 'Taters" dinner honoring president-elect William Howard Taft?