Taiwan Democratic Self-Government League
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017)
The Taiwan Democratic Self-Government League (Chinese: 台湾民主自治同盟), also known by its Chinese abbreviation Taimeng (Chinese: 台盟), is one of the eight legally recognised minor political parties in the People's Republic of China that are members of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference under the Chinese Communist Party's United Front. It was formed in Hong Kong in November 1947 by members of the Taiwanese Communist Party who survived the February 28 incident.
|Founded||12 November 1947|
|Preceded by||Taiwanese Communist Party|
|Headquarters||20 Jingshan E Street|
Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
|Newspaper||Taimeng (The TDSGL)|
Xin Taiwan Congkan (New Taiwan Series; only in Hong Kong, before 1949)
|National affiliation||United Front|
|National People's Congress|
13 / 2,980
|Standing Committee of NPC|
3 / 175
|Taiwan Democratic Self-Government League|
|Zhuang||Daizvanh Minzcuj Swci Dungzmungz|
|Mongolian Cyrillic||Дайвааны ардчилсан өөртөө засах холбоо|
|Mongolian script||ᠲᠠᠶᠢᠸᠠᠨ ᠤ |
|Uyghur||تەيۋەن دېموكراتىك ئاپتونوم ئىتتىپاقى|
The Taiwan Democratic Self Government League has a membership of 3,000 people, most of whom are prominent people that are from Taiwan or are of Taiwanese heritage, but now reside on the mainland.
List of leadersEdit
- "台盟盟刊". www.taimeng.org.cn (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 24 July 2019. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- 王连伟 (14 December 2012). "不能忘却的 《新台湾丛刊》". tw.people.com.cn (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 21 September 2015. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "台湾民主自治同盟简介". www.taimeng.gov.cn (in Chinese). 8 January 2018. Archived from the original on 6 September 2018. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "台湾民主自治同盟章程". www.taimeng.gov.cn (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 22 December 2017. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "现任领导". www.taimeng.org.cn (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 23 December 2017. Retrieved 22 December 2017.