Serie A Footballer of the Year
The Serie A Footballer of the Year (Italian: Migliore calciatore assoluto) is a yearly award organized by the Italian Footballers' Association (AIC) given to the footballer who has been considered to have performed the best over the previous Serie A season.
|Serie A Footballer of the Year|
|Awarded for||Considered to have performed the best in each given Serie A season|
|Presented by||Italian Footballers' Association (AIC)|
|Current holder||Gianluigi Buffon (2017)|
|Most awards||Zlatan Ibrahimović, Andrea Pirlo (3)|
|Most consecutive wins||Andrea Pirlo (3)|
|Indicates player won the FIFA World Player of the Year in the same season|
|§||Denotes the club were Serie A champions in the same season|
- Cannavaro was signed by Real Madrid from Juventus midway through 2006.
- "AIC Oscar del Calcio: List of winners". RSSSF. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Lawton, James (12 November 2010). "Mancini is failing to imbue City with courage of winners". The Independent. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Graffeo, Vito (24 January 2011). "Vincitori Oscar del Calcio 2010". SportLive.it (in Italian). Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Gran Gala' AIC 2011/ Ibra miglior giocatore, El Sharaawy giovane della B, ecco tutti i vincitori". IlSussidiario.net (in Italian). 24 January 2012. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Gran Galà del Calcio Aic. E' Pirlo il migliore del 2012". Tuttosport (in Italian). 27 January 2013. Archived from the original on 24 June 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Steinberg, Jacob; Murray, Scott; Harris, Daniel (21 June 2013). "The Joy of Six: free transfers". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Calcio, Gran Galà. Pirlo giocatore dell'anno: "Consiglio Totti a Prandelli"". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 27 January 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Serie A, 'Gran Galà del calcio': trionfa la Juve". Corriere dello Sport (in Italian). 15 December 2014. Archived from the original on 12 September 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Riggio, Salvatore (14 December 2015). "Gran Galà del Calcio: è dominio Juve, miglior squadra e miglior allenatore". Sport Mediaset (in Italian). Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Gran Galà del calcio, la Juventus fa incetta di premi" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. 31 January 2017. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Buffon named best player". Football Italia. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 28 November 2017.